Froud Faeries' Oracle Circle for October ~ Signup list

Alta

Hello fellow Froud Faeries lovers!

At popular request (okay two people asked :)) I am re-opening the Fairy Seekers Circle.

The business stuff:

1. This circle uses on the Brian Froud Faeries' oracle, no other faery or angel decks.

2. The circle runs by calendar month but as feedback must also be finished by the end of the month, allow your partner a few days to ruminate and reply.

3. Don't sign up if you are even fairly sure you won't have time to complete, I hate sad faces. If something unexpected happens get in touch, don't just vanish. Maybe I can arrange something.

4. You do not have to use the proposed spread of the month, but if you substitute please use at least four cards.

5. Please be open and give good feedback. If things get personal, you can PM the personal parts but mostly the readings should be done on-forum.

Alta

FSC spread for October

Arwen's Joy Seeker Spread shared by Glass Owl in the Tarot Spreads Forum.

**4*****
2*0*1**5
**3*****

0. What is joy to me?
1. Where do I find joy the easiest?
2. Where must I work to find joy?
3. What do I allow to block my joy?
4. Who should I watch to learn more about finding joy?
5. What joy is the Universe gifting to me at this time?

Alta

Reserved for partners

ellirhyn
obeygravity
Aulruna
DragonFae
oak_woman
Keavy McGee
moderndayruth
Grip Dellabonte
Eugenia Madora
magenta
stargazer
doormousey
thorhammer
faerieluca
Sebavin
franniee
Alta

There are 17 people, including me, so I am making up 8 sets of partners and one threesome. In the threesome I spell out who reads for whom, like a miniature round robin. I choose partners by picking out cards 1 through 17 in my Faeries' Oracle deck and choosing that way, so blame the faeries, hehe. :joke: And of course, the first time through pulling the cards I only found 16 and had to do it again. :D

Partners:

Aulruna & oak_woman & Sebavin
(Aulruna reads for oak_woman, oak_woman reads for Sebavin, Sebavin reads for Aulruna)

Completed.

Dragonfae & Alta

Completed.

Stargazer & Grip Dellabonte

Completed.

ellirhyn & magenta

Completed.

Keavy McGee & faerieluca

Completed.

franniee & doormousey

Completed.

moderndayruth & obeygravity

Completed.

thorhammer & Eugenia Madora

Completed.

ellirhyn

I am in, I would love to do this!

Alta

Hi ellirhyn!! First person to sign up!

:heart: Alta

obeygravity

I'm in :)

Aulruna

Did I not sign up already? Could have sworn...

Anyway, count me in!

DragonFae

Sign me up too....I was just playing with my little friends today...will enjoy a reading exchange.

oak_woman

Yes please! :)

Alta

Oh good, glad to see you all!

Aulruna, you may have been thinking of the thread where I was asking if anyone were interested in re-starting the Circle.

xxx Alta

Keavy McGee

I'm here. Sooo glad we're back!!! Looks like October is shaping up to be one rockin' month for me so far, and I mean that in a good way!! (Faerie Seekers Circle, return of NHL, baseball, Halloween/Samhain, and a 3-day trip to Disneyland...somehow those all fit together verrrry nicely :D:D:D