Minute Deck Study 0 the Fool

Chronata

The Fool wears motley and has a peaceful and happy expression as he steps off into the unknown.

I really should say "she" because the more I look at this card, the more I get a female energy (though that does change.) The costume certainly suggests a "he".

There are little stars to guide the fool, placed in the border...and at least two on her hat. Those little stars always make me think of "star light star bright, first star I see tonight" But of course she doesn't see the stars (or really anything for that matter)

That poor doggie really looks like he wants to warn the fool of impending danger! Just one more step...she doesn't yet realize that when she steps down, there is nothing but air below!

I don't know why the little dog is spotted, but it's possible I was channeling Toby, the little spotted mutt from the Midnight Masquerade deck, which I was having serious artist block at the time this was created.
Toby is sort of the narrator of that other deck...and it's kind of fun to think he found his way to this deck too.

I love those boots. I think if I ever get custom boots that will probably look something like these (though not really purple and green. or maybe purple and green...)

The Minute meaning is EXPLORE.

All the minute meanings were channeled in one very quick meditation session. I think I just wrote the first word that came to my head when I looked at the finished cards.
And all the Majors ended up being words of action.

Explore the possibilities, explore your world, explore your surroundings and your new path. Set out on a wonderful exploratory adventure!