Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Deck I.D.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Rider-Waite-Smith

Citizen

Tarotwolf 

I checked for the crisscrossing effect and none of the cards have it. I like the comment you shared in your archived post about the number 9. I'll have to think on that for a while.

It appears the deck I bought stayed fairly close to its point of origin. The person who sold the deck on e-bay lives in Sointula, BC in the Vancouver Islands. As an interesting side note - Sointula was "established in the late 19th century, when a colony of Scandinavian settlers arrived with utopian dreams of building the perfect community".
Top   #11
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

Wow - I had no idea - and according to wiki it seems almost to have managed to keep a lot of that going till quite recently, when rich people - some from the States - started to buy houses as summer homes... Fishing and logging are in decline, which has meant people leaving to get work. Right up to 2008 they were still selling Finnish bread - and they still have the oldest Co-op store in BC.

I must go !
Top   #12

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.