Deck of the Week Signup Thread - Week 32 - March 10th - March 17th

Chiska

Rumbling along with the Pythagorean, enjoying the number review. Am toying with the idea to continue this as a side project. Put them by number and then see how each number unfolds in each suit. Or not. I am really undermotivated right now.

I did my draw for next week and will be using the Old Gypsy Fortune Telling cards. Should be fun! *ha ha*

:)

Asbestos Mango

I'm really bonding with Dame Fortune's Wheel. When I first got it, reading for myself, the readings seemed, I don't know, not quite there somehow, but working with it everyday for the past several days, plus finding music it likes, I'm doing quite well with it.

Love the art, and it's a good reading deck.

Chiska

CHANGE of Plans!!

I pulled the deck out and decided that it is just too old and frail for deck of the week abuse. I redrew and got Parrott Tarot! So that makes me all happy and stuff. :)

vee

Whoa, I don't know how I missed the thread. I even looked for it once or twice! Oh well.Too busy the next few days to commit to a reading. Karmagoth, I hope you do it again next week because I would love to read for you! :)

Edited to say that I have tentatively started blogging about my deck of the weeks. Been really enjoying reading yours and thought, maybe I'd make my own. Went to my wordpress account and found that I had already made a tarot blog, just never written in it! Guess it's fate. :) Link in profile.

MountainGirl

I did daily draws with the Sol Invictus. Tuesday's was spot on, yesterday and today, not so much. But at least I discovered a few new gods that I had never heard of before. I still like it and think it's pretty good for intuitive reading.

Blessings,
MountainGirl

Karmagoth

Whoa, I don't know how I missed the thread. I even looked for it once or twice! Oh well.Too busy the next few days to commit to a reading. Karmagoth, I hope you do it again next week because I would love to read for you! :)

Edited to say that I have tentatively started blogging about my deck of the weeks. Been really enjoying reading yours and thought, maybe I'd make my own. Went to my wordpress account and found that I had already made a tarot blog, just never written in it! Guess it's fate. :) Link in profile.

Hi Vee :) I've just started blogging in the last few days too, because of this group! Haven't posted on it for a couple of days, because life has gotten in the way bigtime, but I enjoy it very much. x

jema

My random generator keeps throwing Daughters of the Moon at me - so far I ducked, but perhaps time to embrace it this time, just to have it out of the way and to tick it off the list if nothing else. I don't got a book for it and not even an LWB but I figure this forum, wiki + just staring at the images will do fine.

My week with Aum was good, it is after all a Thoth-y deck and I like those :-D
The Pages of Shustah I will keep using a bit longer, but not blog about. Will try and do some readings that I might post here though. I already promised one to Nina :-D

AJ

Chiska, I think you are dodging the bullet over on that can't read with it circle. You need to use the Pythagorean... anyone can read with a LoS deck ;)

welcome to blogging Karmagoth and vee! When you decide if it is something you like doing and will keep up please add your link over on the Do You Have A Tarot Blog thread

I saw on Mi-Shells blog today she drew a number of the same cards as I drew in my week with the Gaian, with some of the same results.

I've really enjoyed my week with the Shaman's Oracle, beautiful cards, thought provoking
Still haven't done a real reading with it yet.

Mi-Shell

Yes, AJ! When I was looking for card images for the Gaian one of the first sites I found was your blog!! That is great!

blogging to me however seems to be a strange thing, like an ever hungry Serpent slung around my neck - loooooking, licking hungrily and hissssing , wanting to be fed.....
Where will I find the time
to feed it?

Elendil

I haven't really decided yet what deck to go with for next week...possibly The Celestial Tarot for some astrology and classical myth exploration...