Strength as how someone feels?

duskymorning

strength

en, strength appear in how a person feel in a relationship always indicates to me of fear and struggle. there's doubts, uncertainty, or something you don't want to believe, and you are fighting with these feelings. the card itself suggests that, whatever in yourmind that strangles you, you will have to take control over, get over the fear, and be sure about yourself. believe in your own power and be confident.

this is only my interpretaition

WalesWoman

Strength is about trust I think too. A mere maid controlling a lion's force with nothing but a gentle touch, he licks her hand because he knows she won't try to cage him or restrain him with anything but the mutual trust and affection which creates a stronger bond than any chain or rope or cage could.

They do not fear each other because they are different... and there is the Fire element as well... the combination of passion and purity and sensuality. There is some manipulation involved with Strength, but it's a gentle subliminal kind... you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar... a "Honeydo" "Honey, would you scratch my back please?" "Honey, do my tonsils look swollen to you?" "Honey, would you mind filling my cup of coffee on your way back from the kitchen?" Those sorts of things.

Strength for a how a guy might be feeling about the relationship... have you ever considered the term "pussy whipped." :bugeyed: That would go well with elvenstar's comment...
elvenstar said:
On a different note entirely, I just remembered something else. On one occasion, I have also seen the maiden and the lion as representing the two people in the relationship, with one being dominated by the other. The querent confirmed he did indeed feel this way. Strength, and the things we've all said so far, would then be the advice.

clarity

Thanks so much everyone for the replies!! I see the differences now between chariot and strength in terms of feelings.

XOXOXO
clarity