labradorite and vivid dreams?

starsongs

Hi All...

Someone told me that when she wears her laboradite pendant to bed at night she notices she has vivid dreams. She can wear a rose quartz or lapis, and not remember if she dreamt or not.

have any of you experienced or heard of anything similar with laboradite?

Could it be that it helps in remembering dreams, rather than inducing vivid ones?

starsongs

Ani

I have never heard of this but I will try that tonight and see what happens.

starsongs

Thanks, Ani. :D

I'll be interested to hear your experience! I hadn't thought of trying it myself, and don't have any labradorite at the moment, but could get a piece...good idea!

starsongs

All Is One

A fan

Among all the good that this wonderful crystal has brought my way, lucid dreaming

(see a book called "Being in Dreaming" by Florinda Donner, student
of C Casteneda, if truly interested in dream life)

and calm meditation are a few, and also - if a piece of it is well treated and loved, it sometimes allows me to see through the outer layer of people, places, and things. (On a good day...)

~ great third eye stone, and my favorite for the last two years.

Put it under your pillow in a soft bag or something - where you can reach it, but NOT bare (they are so soft - like all my favorites, moonstone, onyx, opal, etc) and see what happens within three to six nights of sleep...)
You may want to wash and consecrate it first, depending on how anal you might be, and/ or where you got it, and how much you are hoping for.

p.s. - I am no expert but in my experience, Lapis and Rose Quartz have very particular agendas of their own...it may well be that they will keep lucid dreaming from happening unless it pertains to their particular fields.

starsongs

Re: A fan

All Is One said:
Among all the good that this wonderful crystal has brought my way, lucid dreaming

(see a book called "Being in Dreaming" by Florinda Donner, student
of C Casteneda, if truly interested in dream life)

and calm meditation are a few, and also - if a piece of it is well treated and loved, it sometimes allows me to see through the outer layer of people, places, and things. (On a good day...)

~ great third eye stone, and my favorite for the last two years.

Put it under your pillow in a soft bag or something - where you can reach it, but NOT bare (they are so soft - like all my favorites, moonstone, onyx, opal, etc) and see what happens within three to six nights of sleep...)
You may want to wash and consecrate it first, depending on how anal you might be, and/ or where you got it, and how much you are hoping for.

p.s. - I am no expert but in my experience, Lapis and Rose Quartz have very particular agendas of their own...it may well be that they will keep lucid dreaming from happening unless it pertains to their particular fields.

All is One,

Thanks so very much for sharing this information. :D I will try it myself and also share what you've related with my friend who noticed something different about laboradite. She'll be thrilled to have her experience validated too.

What you've mentioned about lapis and rose quartz having agends of their own is interesting and really resonates as true.

Thanks also for the book recommendation 'Being In Dreaming'....
I'm going to ceck it out!

starsongs

All Is One

Curious

Hope you will... and report back to us here. Thanks for starting the thrd.

starsongs

Re: Curious

All Is One said:
Hope you will... and report back to us here. Thanks for starting the thrd.

Its a deal...:D

Thank you too!

Ani

Labradorite definately helps remember dreams.

starsongs

Ani said:
Labradorite definately helps remember dreams.

Thanks, Ani :D

I really appreciate your feedback! I can't wait to try this out. I've got to get a piece of labradorite. You and All Is One have been most helpful.

I hope to be reporting back soon!

Starsongs

Ani

What I did was cleanse the stone and program it for dreaming, I slept with it on my third eye, somewhere in the night it ended up in my hand, but I had some pretty vivid dreams alright. Just by putting it on my forehead I could feel the energies affecting my brain.