labradorite and vivid dreams?

miss_apples

About the rose quartz.....

I wear a necklace with a rose quartz that I blessed to send my love to a friend in England. One night as I was drifting off to sleep...it was like he was standing right in front of me and we were having a very deep conversation. It seemed SO real and I definatly think this happened because of sleeping with the rose quartz.

starsongs

Ani said:
What I did was cleanse the stone and program it for dreaming, I slept with it on my third eye, somewhere in the night it ended up in my hand, but I had some pretty vivid dreams alright. Just by putting it on my forehead I could feel the energies affecting my brain.

Wow....thats pretty intense. Thanks, Ani. How do you program a stone for dreaming?

miss_apples said:
About the rose quartz.....

I wear a necklace with a rose quartz that I blessed to send my love to a friend in England. One night as I was drifting off to sleep...it was like he was standing right in front of me and we were having a very deep conversation. It seemed SO real and I definatly think this happened because of sleeping with the rose quartz.

Very cool, Miss Apples..and makes sense coz your friend is a heart connection for you?...hmmm...all this is very interesting...thank you

Ani

I have used crystals for about four years, when I started I could rarely feel the energies now I have no problems reading crystals. I usually cleanse the crystal by holding it under running water while visualising all acumulated energies draining out of the stone restoring it to its natural energy. Then I hold it in my right hand (left for lefties) while visualising my intentions for the crystal going into the stone, also verbalizing my intentions to the stone, treat it like a spiritual being and it will return the respect.

That rose quartz conection sounds pretty amazing. My fiance and I used some rose quartz for conection while we were living away from each other, we just kept a very similar peice on the nightstand.

starsongs

Ani said:
I have used crystals for about four years, when I started I could rarely feel the energies now I have no problems reading crystals. I usually cleanse the crystal by holding it under running water while visualising all acumulated energies draining out of the stone restoring it to its natural energy. Then I hold it in my right hand (left for lefties) while visualising my intentions for the crystal going into the stone, also verbalizing my intentions to the stone, treat it like a spiritual being and it will return the respect.

Ani, what you've shared is awesome and much appreciated. Thank You!

Starsongs

Ani

Always willing to help, even more willing to learn.

miss_apples

I finally obtained a piece of Labradorite on Saturday. Slept with it Saturday night...vivid dream. Tried pairing it with a piece of jade for help in remembering details and a clear quartz to amplify the qualities of both stones....nothing happened. Went back to sleeping with just the laboradorite on Monday night...another vivid dream.

All Is One

Jumping on the Wagon

Now I have to try it!! my dreams have been very very vivid all year, but from this thread, I think the Labradorite will focus and clarify these dreams. I'll check the calendar ( and moon phase) first, but I'll probably start tonight.

starsongs

Hi Miss Apples and All Is One...

I still haven't gotten the piece of labradorite. Am waiting for the weekend...there is a fair here in town and its usually a good place to get stones..many to choose from.

Miss Apples, thanks for the feedback on how this worked for you and also how it worked/or didn't in combination with other stones...interesting!

All is One... will look forward to hearing of your experience too.

Hope to have something to report next week.

:D
starsongs

poivre

I have a large bowl of stones. I'm going to try this when I figure out what stone is what. I know I have some laboradite & will put it just in my pillowcase & see what happens. I'm dreaming everynight of the readings I have been doing & going right inside the cards. I don't understand what the stones are for but I have a bunch of them.

So I'll try the stone & let you know also.
Thanks for the idea.

miss_apples

ros said:
I have a large bowl of stones. I'm going to try this when I figure out what stone is what. I know I have some laboradite & will put it just in my pillowcase & see what happens. I'm dreaming everynight of the readings I have been doing & going right inside the cards. I don't understand what the stones are for but I have a bunch of them.

So I'll try the stone & let you know also.
Thanks for the idea.

The Labradorite shouldnt be hard to find in your bowl. To me it looks like a peacocks feathers. Its shimmery green and black.