Share pictures of your crystals here!

sweetcherise13

I'm so glad you got the pictures posted! I'm stumped though as to why you don't have the option below the text box to add attachments?
What wonderful stones!

I :love: the carnelian necklace!

And the orange and green calcites are lovely!!
I have a few larger pieces of calcite I just adore also. I might get a chance today to take a couple pics of a couple of them.

That amethyst is stunning! Such a deep rich color. Do you find having it by your bedside helps you to relax?

Adriana

I'm so glad you got the pictures posted! I'm stumped though as to why you don't have the option below the text box to add attachments?
What wonderful stones!

I :love: the carnelian necklace!

And the orange and green calcites are lovely!!
I have a few larger pieces of calcite I just adore also. I might get a chance today to take a couple pics of a couple of them.

That amethyst is stunning! Such a deep rich color. Do you find having it by your bedside helps you to relax?

I don't know about the attachment thing either. Ive been looking and looking :)
So I hope the rocks are good looking enough to justify covering people's entire screen seeing the post lol

And thank you!
Carnelian is one of my favorite stones, so bright colors, so alive :) I have 3-4 small tumbled pieces as well that fit in pockets.

Oh, please post a pic of your calcites, too. There can never be enough of a good thing like calcites :) Or maybe other crystals too!

I tend to sleep like a lamb anyway, so not sure the amethyst does much difference there, Ive notice some more lively dreams recently though after getting it. Maybe correlalated?

Laura Borealis

I believe you need to be a member to post attachments. (Membership is great, you get access to more areas of the forum among other benefits.)

Awesome crystals! I don't know what that white ball on your quartz is, but it's very cool. Could be stilbite, though.

It's not a crystal, but I have a piece of green obsidian with some kind of spheruites in it. It has been a mystery to me (I don't even know where it came from) but recently I figured out it may be Burns green obsidian.

I don't know what the balls are composed of, though. One is cracked and you can see layers inside, like a little green rock onion.

Attachments

• obsidian1.jpg
    obsidian1.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 199
  • obsidian2.jpg
    obsidian2.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 190

celticnoodle

I tend to sleep like a lamb anyway, so not sure the amethyst does much difference there, Ive notice some more lively dreams recently though after getting it. Maybe correlalated?
yes, actually amethyst (and beautiful amethyst there btw!) helps to bring dreams your way and also is suppose to keep the nightmares away. :) I love the raw amethysts like that. I have a couple myself.

Love your pictures of your crystals. I recently did share my rose quartz pics in a different thread, but will also add them here as well. I find them so calming and relaxing. :) took me awhile to find where I had left my rose quartz heart, as I tend to walk around with it in my pocket and then take it out and put it on a table. :rolleyes: I thought I had lost it for good for awhile, but then finally I found it again! So, I put here with my other pieces that I have here in this house and my rose quartz bracelet as well. :)

Attachments

• 20160819_131600.jpg
    20160819_131600.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 187

celticnoodle

Adriana, the pics of your crystals are wonderful! Love the necklace piece! If you ever find out the exact name for that black and white one, please update us. that is interesting. it seems to be very lively or I'm very interested in it. The largest piece also--to the bottom right side of the pic, that one feels like it has some great energy in it too.

And, Laura, I love that obsydian #2 picture! It kind of reminds me of a bat flying. :laugh:

sweetcherise13

I don't know about the attachment thing either. Ive been looking and looking :)
So I hope the rocks are good looking enough to justify covering people's entire screen seeing the post lol

And thank you!
Carnelian is one of my favorite stones, so bright colors, so alive :) I have 3-4 small tumbled pieces as well that fit in pockets.
Oh the space taken for your pics are well worth it! :)
Just this last year I've been drawn more to carnelian. It's feels so fiery and lively. As you said...so alive! I have a polished pocket carnelian that I feel looks like a heart that spends a lot of time in my right pants pockets!

Oh, please post a pic of your calcites, too. There can never be enough of a good thing like calcites :) Or maybe other crystals too!
I added some pics of some of my stones that are always close to me.

Oh to sleep well on a consistent basis sounds so wonderful. That's something I've struggled with most of my life. Especially a few days before as well as after a full moon. This current full moon has been a welcomed exception though. :thumbsup:

The first pic I attached is the green calcite.
The second pic has a celestite geode, a vera cruz amethyst, an orange calcite palm stone, an amethyst cluster, three laser wand crystal points and a green aventurine worry stone and a black fossil stone that's been with me longer than I can remember.
And the third pic is of my dear selenite sphere. :)

Attachments

• Green Calcite 2.jpg
    Green Calcite 2.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 6tag_190416-095045.jpg
    6tag_190416-095045.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Selenite Full Moon August 2016.jpg
    Selenite Full Moon August 2016.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 162

celticnoodle

beautiful pics, sweetcherise! I LOVE that sphere!!! she feels so gentle and loving. :) and, I love the fossil stone. it looks like it has snowflakes on it! :) LIke it was a picture at night with snow falling. :D

Adriana

Awesome crystals! I don't know what that white ball on your quartz is, but it's very cool. Could be stilbite, though.

It's not a crystal, but I have a piece of green obsidian with some kind of spheruites in it. It has been a mystery to me (I don't even know where it came from) but recently I figured out it may be Burns green obsidian.

Thank you! It could be stilbite sitting on my crystal, upon further inspection the crystal have more of those balls on it.

Your obsidian is very nice and peculiar. It is quite unique, and the growth of spherulites contributes to that. Maybe you can meditate with it to find out more?

yes, actually amethyst (and beautiful amethyst there btw!) helps to bring dreams your way and also is suppose to keep the nightmares away. :) I love the raw amethysts like that. I have a couple myself.

Love your pictures of your crystals. I recently did share my rose quartz pics in a different thread, but will also add them here as well. I find them so calming and relaxing. :) took me awhile to find where I had left my rose quartz heart, as I tend to walk around with it in my pocket and then take it out and put it on a table. :rolleyes: I thought I had lost it for good for awhile, but then finally I found it again! So, I put here with my other pieces that I have here in this house and my rose quartz bracelet as well. :)

Ive tried sleeping with amethyst under my pillow twice, and both times I got a nighmare, so I stopped doing that lol. Probably just a coincidence :S I should try again, or maybe my amethyst is now at a proper distance to give me interesting dreams :)
Your rose quarts bracelet is a true beauty!! Wow, it just radiates looooove :)
And I hope you dont mind me saying this, but from the little Ive seen of your posts here, you seem like a lovely, lively person yourself, so it seems to fit with you :D

Adriana, the pics of your crystals are wonderful! Love the necklace piece! If you ever find out the exact name for that black and white one, please update us. that is interesting. it seems to be very lively or I'm very interested in it. The largest piece also--to the bottom right side of the pic, that one feels like it has some great energy in it too.

Thank you :)
I did get the name once, I will try to find it again. Somehow it reminds me of killer whales. It has a playful, but steady feel to it.
Yes, the large piece is what I think clear quartz with another crystal like stilbite, or gyrolite on it. Its nice you picked up on its energy :)

Oh the space taken for your pics are well worth it! :)
Just this last year I've been drawn more to carnelian. It's feels so fiery and lively. As you said...so alive! I have a polished pocket carnelian that I feel looks like a heart that spends a lot of time in my right pants pockets!

I added some pics of some of my stones that are always close to me.

Oh to sleep well on a consistent basis sounds so wonderful. That's something I've struggled with most of my life. Especially a few days before as well as after a full moon. This current full moon has been a welcomed exception though. :thumbsup:

The first pic I attached is the green calcite.
The second pic has a celestite geode, a vera cruz amethyst, an orange calcite palm stone, an amethyst cluster, three laser wand crystal points and a green aventurine worry stone and a black fossil stone that's been with me longer than I can remember.
And the third pic is of my dear selenite sphere. :)

Im sure you have a good friend in your carnelian :)
Sometimes I admit taking my sleeping for granted, I know not everyone is that lucky.
And what a dream team of wonderful stones you have! They all look nice, I was very drawn to that orange calcite. and that selenite... *drools...* :D
And I wanted to hug the green calcite lol

celticnoodle

Ive tried sleeping with amethyst under my pillow twice, and both times I got a nighmare, so I stopped doing that lol. Probably just a coincidence :S I should try again, or maybe my amethyst is now at a proper distance to give me interesting dreams :)
Your rose quarts bracelet is a true beauty!! Wow, it just radiates looooove :)
And I hope you dont mind me saying this, but from the little Ive seen of your posts here, you seem like a lovely, lively person yourself, so it seems to fit with you :D

perhaps your amethyst is too strong for it to be directly under your pillow? I wouldn't put my pieces under my pillow that are like yours--simply due to its physical form. all those lumps! no wonder you had nightmares! :laugh:

Thank you. I do love the bracelt, but rarely wear it tbh. I do love rose quartz though. Its definitely in my top 3 of fave stones, I think. So soft and strong at the same time. filled with love, yes. :) all of them are. :laugh: NO, I don't mind you saying that. In person, I'd probably come across as a wall flower. I am like that till I really get comfortable with people. I try to break out of my shell--but I have always been a bit of a wallflower really. Hiding behind the purple curtains here, it is a bit easier to be comfortable with what you say. (or type) ;)

Thank you :)
I did get the name once, I will try to find it again. Somehow it reminds me of killer whales. It has a playful, but steady feel to it.
Yes, the large piece is what I think clear quartz with another crystal like stilbite, or gyrolite on it. Its nice you picked up on its energy :)
interesting that it reminds you of killer whales! I'm not familiar with stilbite or gyrolite. I'll have to read up on them too.

sweetcherise13

beautiful pics, sweetcherise! I LOVE that sphere!!! she feels so gentle and loving. :) and, I love the fossil stone. it looks like it has snowflakes on it! :) LIke it was a picture at night with snow falling. :D
Thank you CN. :) The sphere came as a surprise to me. I have had quite a sensitivity to selenite most of my life for some reason so I generally don't have any. One day I went into the wonderful metaphysical shop here in town (I spend ALOT of time there, btw :joke:) and it was in a display case under the check out counter. I was immediately drawn to touch it and couldn't leave without bringing it home with me. I haven't had any sensitivity issues with it and it is definitely comforting to be around. I've done some scrying with it too and it is fascinating what I have received from it.
The fossil stone likes to be on my kitchen table most of the time. I have a black fossil granite bowl with a lid that if I recall I may have gotten at the same time. I store very small crystals in it.

I adore your rose quartz heart! And I agree with Adriana...rose quartz suits you!!
I love hearing that your amethyst gives you wonderful dreams. :thumbsup: I've never tried sleeping with my stones under my pillow as I tend to be a thrasher type when I'm sleeping. :p
Rose quartz sit on either side of our bed and it is so soothing even if I don't sleep well. It is relaxing and comforting being nearby.

Im sure you have a good friend in your carnelian :)
Sometimes I admit taking my sleeping for granted, I know not everyone is that lucky.
And what a dream team of wonderful stones you have! They all look nice, I was very drawn to that orange calcite. and that selenite... *drools...* :D
And I wanted to hug the green calcite lol
Thank you. :) I do love my carnelian!
The green calcite usually sits atop of some dollar bills in our bedroom to help aid in prosperity and the orange calcite just feels wonderful to hold in the palm of my hand. It's very warm and calming energy.

I'm so grateful to have a day of rest and time to spend looking at all the lovely stones and crystals being shared. It's definitely made the day extra special! Thank you for sharing ladies. :love: