Night Sun - The High Priestess

conurelover

The symbols at the top are the Moon and Gimel

The High Priestess sits on a comfortable throne all in dark brown clothing and dark brown veil covering her hair and eyes save fore the red under skirt. She holds an alchemical text on her lap. In her left hand she holds the Fool's egg. Vapory mist rises from the egg. Behind her throne is a staff.

In a cage on the floor to her left is what appears to be a heart. The word SAPIEN travels down a white ribbon next to her on the throne.

To me she will Gimel. Gimel means "giving reward or punishment." She holds the egg but also has caged a heart. The text on her lap holds the secrets of what she can do.

RunningWild

I think that what you're referring to as the "fool's egg" is meant to be understood as the Alchemical Egg here. I could be mistaken, however. I've got the deck and read some of the LWB and I get the feeling that this deck is Thothy in its construct.

conurelover

I think that what you're referring to as the "fool's egg" is meant to be understood as the Alchemical Egg here. I could be mistaken, however. I've got the deck and read some of the LWB and I get the feeling that this deck is Thothy in its construct.

Thank you. Thoths and Alchemical themed decks are totally new for me. The alchemical egg makes much more sense!