MINOR ARCANA

SWORDS
WANDS
CUPS
PENTACLES

MISCELLANEOUS

SPREADS

souljourney

Big giant bump so I don't have to search for this all the time.
And WolfyJames...thank you sooo much for keeping this Index up to date. You have no idea what this means to me now.
One of the reasons I got the Gothic at this point is because this group had done such a complete job in studying the deck.
SJ

Disa

I agree. This index is just the greatest thing. I'm happily reading along and trying to get through all of the posts and see if I can keep my attention on it until I get through the entire deck. Just once I'd like to complete an entire study group without darting from place to place.

venus_bobssy

I don't how to thank all of you for the study group about Gothic Tarot. This is my second deck, but since I'm starting Tarot only now, it feels like it is the twin deck for my other one.

I love GT's art! The first time I saw it, it felt like it is already calling me and eager to show what its capable of, like an eager baby.

Thanks again! I'll try to finish reading everything!!

Chromanin

So organized and tempting to study. I am new to tarot I wanted to start with Rider-Waite but I didn't feel connected with it. Gothic Tarot fascinated me from the first look as I got the android app. I think I'll get the actual deck soon.