Aeclectic Review

WolfyJames

The images of the Gothic have been there for a while and no review had been done yet. I expected Umbrae to write one, similar to the good review he made about the Gothic Tarot of Vampire, but he didn't. So I decided to write one, even though I've never written any reviews. It took me a while because I'm super busy lately, but I sent the finished version to Solandia almost two weeks ago, and it just appeared on the Aeclectic's website. You can read it here:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/gothic-vargo/review.shtml

I'm glad to see that my favorite deck has finally a review, a GOOD review of couse. :D

Sulis

Well done WolfyJames,

You should be very proud of yourself. That really is a good review :D

Love

Sulis xx

Alta

Hi Wofly James, an excellent review. I enjoyed reading it.

hehe, I still think "and pass the ketchup" when I look at some of the cards though. :D

rachelcat

Very well done. I am SO not into vampires, but I really like the spread.

annik

Excellent review! I like it very much. No surprise that I like it too! lol!
Maybe you could submit it to Wyntergreene...

DragonLover

i didn't know about this deck prior to this review.

I LOVE vampires and the lore surrounding them with a passion. May end up being the next tarot deck i purchase.. hmmmm... :)

WolfyJames

Thank you for your warm compliments. I tried to think about writing as much details about the deck like the quality of the deck, size, titles, the back, Justice and Strength's position, illustrated pips or not, etc. and to render the atmospheric world of the Gothic. For many, these details are crucial. We were often asked these questions here in this forum, and I wanted to say as much as I could.

annik said:
Excellent review! I like it very much. No surprise that I like it too! lol!
Maybe you could submit it to Wyntergreene...

I didn't know Wyntergreene are into decks as well. I've heard about it but I've never read any issue, so I wouldn't know.

Cerulean

Really nice and I enjoyed it...

I remember that the artists also linked to the study group that you started on the deck at aeclectic.net...

CONGRADULATIONS on the wonderful review. The Goth-Girl in you has a great voice!

Regards,

Cerulean

annik

WolfyJames said:
I didn't know Wyntergreene are into decks as well. I've heard about it but I've never read any issue, so I wouldn't know.

Well, I have written a few review that I had submitted there. They published my review on the Casanova's tarot in the last issue. And I think that the Gothic Tarot would meet the guidelines.

Anyway, it is only a suggestion (and because I really like your review)

Alissa

content removed by author, mod please delete