The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

strings of life

Hmm, is there a reason why another thread was set up for this: 2010 Primary Deck Reflections Reflecting Pool? It's a bit redundant to have 2 places to "discuss" things, no? I'm not being a stickler, but it may be confusing since this thread also contains discussions...

Just a thought :).

strings of life

Fire Cat said:
https://www.blogger.com/start

...is a good start. You have to create a Google account first.
Great suggestion. Another simple way to set up a free blog is http://wordpress.com. I highly recommend that, and you don't need a host specific email (Yahoo!, Gmail, etc.). They have a lot of themes and set-up is easy as as cake even if you don't have web site experience.

scribbler

Silverwings94, I'd be glad to help you set up a Blogger page--it's quick and easy. Just PM me.

firecatpickles

Hey guys.

We're not supposed to provide links to our blogs, unfortunately. Please go to User CP / Edit Profile and enter your blog address (about halfway down the page) in the "Home Page URL" field.

Once you do this successfully, your every post will have the word "Website" underneath that will be hotlinked to your blog. (Try mine out, for example :D)

Thanks!

firecatpickles

aurarcana said:
Hmm, is there a reason why another thread was set up for this: 2010 Primary Deck Reflections Reflecting Pool? It's a bit redundant to have 2 places to "discuss" things, no? I'm not being a stickler, but it may be confusing since this thread also contains discussions...

Just a thought :).

This Thread should be just for signing up and deck selection (which you can change at any point in the study, by the way). It's purpose is to make it easier for Onyx to keep track without having to go through a lot of chatter. Maybe we should all meet over there now ;)

scribbler

Fire Cat said:
Hey guys.

We're not supposed to provide links to our blogs, unfortunately.

Oops...sorry about that! Now linkified at the bottom of the post.

strings of life

Ah, got it. Thanks for clarifying :). That's a great idea then. It was a bit confusng since the title of this thread says discussion too. A
mod can change the title...

* over to the other thread *

firecatpickles

scribbler said:
Oops...sorry about that! Now linkified at the bottom of the post.

Thanks!

pippi said:
Fire Cat said:
... You can just click Website and see it. Lem me know what you think of the colors.

I have a problem reading bright contrasting colors online, or dark backgrounds with light type.

Have a look-see now, pip and lemme know if that's a bit better.

silverwings94

scribbler said:
Silverwings94, I'd be glad to help you set up a Blogger page--it's quick and easy. Just PM me.

PM on its way to you.
Kat

BlueDragonfly

I've moved my online journal to Blogger. I think it'll be easier as I've had experience there.

My website link reflects the change. I'll go flesh it out later.

~BD~ aka Leigh(my name, you'll see it on blogger)