The Cheimonette Tarot

rylla

I am a backer and I wouldn't dare to dream that the deck is already in printing! Congratulation!!! I'm sure it'll be a very special deck. Look forward to it.

gregory

EEK I thought I had backed this and I see I DIDN'T.... How can I buy one ? MUST HAVE !

cheimonette

Gregory: sure! A publisher in Portland is going to distribute most of the extra decks in stores around the country, but I'll take a pile of extra decks to send to people who didn't get in on the Kickstarter. I'll post here when I have the printed decks! Should be a few months away though.. :)

gregory

KEEP ONE FOR ME !!!!!

:love:

drwitz

Same here. Very impressed with the deck (and sorry I missed the KickStarter)... :)

cheimonette

Don't worry everyone, I will have a bunch of extra decks to sell when they are printed! So even if you missed my Kickstarter, you can get yourself a deck. I'll definitely let you know when that happens.

ALSO, six amazing local musicians wrote music about my deck and the artwork, and it's now available to everyone! Go here to listen and download: http://cheimonette.bandcamp.com/album/the-sonic-arcana

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments. This community really boosted my confidence back when I was getting my nerve up to do this thing in the first place.

xo
Eden

Starri Knytes

*raises hand* Add me to your list please. I really tried to resist but you've made in impossible. I went to kickstarter and found that I've missed our on the box. I'm super bummed about that. Any chance there's an extra one lying about??

Thank you so much for all of the time and creative effort that went into these stunning cards.

In love and light
Starri

cheimonette

So, for all you folks who didn't get onto the Kickstarter in time or who want another deck, great news! I'm going to have about 2000 decks left over and they will be available through Amazon, probably within the next month or so!

Cartamundi will be shipping my decks to me in the next few weeks, and I'll post a photo when I have them. The proofs look really great, so I have high hopes—omg almost done!!!

Thanks again for your support, interest, well, wishes, etc. Y'alls are amazing. <3

cheimonette

The Deck is Printed and Available to Buy!

Hi everyone! I'm so pleased to announce that the decks (with full-color booklets inside, written by me) have been printed and shipped to me! After shipping all my Kickstarter rewards, I now have over 2,000 decks left to sell, and you can buy them (or the posters of the artwork) on my online store!

https://cheimonette.squarespace.com/store/

It's been a really long, weird journey to this point, but the decks are just beautiful and I'm so completely satisfied with how they came out. Cartamundi really is the best. Lovely offset cards in luminous color, heavy cardstock, just the right size to hold, and a lovely printed booklet with full-color images.

There's also a description of my deck, with links to the music written for it by some amazing local Bay Area musicians and an expanded version of the tarot book, plus blog posts about my images, background, and more, on my website:

https://cheimonette.squarespace.com/cheimonettetarot/

Yay! Thank you all for your support! I can't believe it's finally a real thing. <3

Attachments

• W7.jpg
    W7.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 79
  • T13.jpg
    T13.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 73
  • T9.jpg
    T9.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Sq.jpg
    Sq.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 71

gregory

Do you not accept paypal ? I just went to order, and... :( Not happy.