Animal/Nature Tarot

hereeternally

I wish AGM would print this deck. I truly think hereeternally is the best artist in the world when it comes to painting animals. How expressive her art is! This deck is so sweet and I love all her 'characters'. But GC did such a lousy job! the cards feel lifeless, missing light and dark contrast and richness (saturation) in colors. It would be such a pleasure to own this lovely deck printed on good card stock and quality print. This deck deserves it!!!

I know this is like a super old post now, but I actually do agree with you. Working with the files for print was the biggest headache of all. The TGC site was a pain when it came to getting the colours anywhere close to what I wanted them to be, and while I tried to do my best (while trying to keep my sanity..lol), I do feel like it's not quite what it could have been, especially since I try to be a perfectionist when it comes to my own art. I remember TGC acknowledged that their prints will tend to turn out darker, but I'm a bit scared to mess with the files too much now and have the deck to be way off.

Edited to add, sorry I completely forgot about this part --- I keep forgetting that the VERY first copy I had of the printed deck was actually a bit duller than the all the ones that followed.. so when I was writing this, I actually am thinking of that very first deck, because it's actually the one that I still use personally today. (even though the draft copy was not perfect, it has sentimental value to me, you know?)

So actually I agree that it's not 100% exact to what I would like, my personal standards are pretty up there, and it's probably as close as I could possibly get it. :)

rylla

Oh, it's done OK considering (printed by GC), I don't doubt that you did everything possible to get the best result - my only complain is that it does not do justice to your beautiful art! But I guess that happens with every deck. Anyway, I love this deck so much that I copied it in my computer and printed it at a much bigger size - on 400 gross paper - now the party can begin :)

daphne

Anyway, I love this deck so much that I copied it in my computer and printed it at a much bigger size - on 400 gross paper - now the party can begin :)

Can you please tell me where have you found all the cards, I would like to print them in bigger size too.

rylla

Can you please tell me where have you found all the cards, I would like to print them in bigger size too.

I bought the deck :)

I copied in the Photoshop, used 'exposure' to lighten it, also saturation to keep the colors. Modified the light using 'curves' too.