Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2009 Cover Contest

Which cover for the Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2009 would you be most likely to buy?

• sacredashes' cover

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • raventepes' cover

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • la luna's cover

• artandwords' cover

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • lampkin's cover

• Elnor's cover

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • sebavin's cover

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • franniee's cover

• Callistabell's first cover

• Callistabell's second cover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Callistabell's third cover

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Katarche

What a wonderful selection!
Thanks to all for the great talent and imagination - and the difficult choice :)

Major Tom

Five hundred eighty views and 51 votes - less than 10% of views have turned into votes in the poll. Please, do take a few moments to vote if you haven't already. Many thanks to those who have voted.

The front runners are also in the lead in terms of sales - those two covers are the only ones people have actually bought.

Pre-ordering a copy of your favourite is the strongest backing you can give. ;)

Major Tom

Given the high standard of all the entries I always knew this was going to be a close race and a tough decision. I didn't realise how tough it would be and now here I am two days late to make the announcement.

Everyone sees this poll, but what you don't see is the other contest which is pre-order sales. This turned into a 3 horse race with artandwords, elnor and la-luna all getting pre-order sales. I would be perfectly happy with the covers designed by any of those three. In the end I made my decision based upon who had the largest number of pre-order sales:

artandwords' cover design will be the cover for the Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2009.

Congratulations to artandwords and many, many thanks to everyone who took part in the contest. You are all winners to me. :)

sacredashes

Congratulations artandwords!! ;)

Ash

inanna_tarot

congratulations to the winner :D

I loved looking at them all and voting (for me!) was hard, so well done to all who took part, and especially to artandwords for being the 'cover girl' lol

artandwords

oh, thank you. (blush)

I'm pleased and honored.

Callistabell

Horray! Congrats Art and words. Even though I entered 3 covers I actually pre-ordered yours- they are all nice, but yours was my favorite :) Looking forward to getting my copy.

Sebavin

Congratulations, artandwords, and thank you Major Tom fo hosting this contest :).

franniee

yes thank you and congrats.