Judgement: feelings towards someone

PAMUYA

I had Judgement come up in a reading in the position as feelings towards someone.

At the time it came to me as needing to let go of one's past, to forgive one's self. The person was distant.

I wasn't happy with that impression.

What are your thoughts on Judgement as feelings towards someone?

Amanda

Revenge comes to mind.

YDM42

I agree on the revenge take- especially if justice appears in the reading.

love.actually

Oh wow! So I've been interpreting it wrong the entire time?
There was a period where I got the Judgement card repeatedly for my feelings towards my ex and I always guessed it meant I would come to a realization of sorts and let go of the memories.

DrDave

Spring clean your life
Get on with it and it is a Archetype so it is a big issue
DD

nisaba

Amanda_04 said:
Revenge comes to mind.
wouldn't that be more Justice?

Judgement I'd see as indicating that the other person opens up in you great gulfs of self-doubt and guilt that you need to look at before you can deal with them on an even keel.

Fostha

nisaba said:

Judgement I'd see as indicating that the other person opens up in you great gulfs of self-doubt and guilt that you need to look at before you can deal with them on an even keel.
I hope our A reads that,might help them to understand this card a little better,as they seem to keep struggling with it for some reason,looks like thats where they're going wrong with it,they seem to think it means rehashing old events over and over,yet all there really doing is saddling themself with the luggage and not the lessons,(when you look at the image on the cosmic deck it looks like they're "stuck in the mud"),thats just obsessive and disturbing IMO. Enjoy the journey,rather than playing nightwatchman.Judgement as feelings I'd say is that one feels theres absolutely nothing to hide,at all,regardless of anyone who wants to judge,them feelings are what they are,and will be.

Ana's Song

What deck was it?

In this case, I think Judgement shows that the Person A has made Person B feel like rising up from the dead, to embrace life again. A strong bond/tie as it's a major. And it runs deeper than gratitude, deeper than 'mere' romantic feelings. It's as if that clarion call is sounding and there's almost no choice but to answer it, so I'd say a very deep and almost inexplicable attraction or depth of feeling. Very intense!

Amanda

nisaba said:

Revenge stems from passion, in my opinion, and Judgement is the fire card out of the two.

Fostha

Ana's Song said:
What deck was it?

In this case, I think Judgement shows that the Person A has made Person B feel like rising up from the dead, to embrace life again. A strong bond/tie as it's a major. And it runs deeper than gratitude, deeper than 'mere' romantic feelings. It's as if that clarion call is sounding and there's almost no choice but to answer it, so I'd say a very deep and almost inexplicable attraction or depth of feeling. Very intense!
In deed. :) Very nicely put.