Drawing a faery guide - technical question

pastel_sab

another idea

Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum and a litte late to the discussion

Another idea is to draw someting on a paper or on a canevas and then take a picture of it, print the photo and glue it to the card. (complicated technique, but it allows several tries)

Here is the result : http://www.pastelsab.com/tarots/images/guide.jpg

Alta

Good idea! And I like your guide very much. Did he come to you during meditation or just sort of appeared as you drew?

Aulruna

Thanks for the idea ... I did not dare to draw anything on the card yet ;)

pastel_sab

guide

Thank you !

In fact, my guide is the main character of the book I'm currently writing. When I write, I use my intuition a lot. This character remind me to listen and trust myself and my subconscious.

isthmus nekoi

pastel_sab said:
Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum and a litte late to the discussion

Another idea is to draw someting on a paper or on a canevas and then take a picture of it, print the photo and glue it to the card. (complicated technique, but it allows several tries)

Here is the result : http://www.pastelsab.com/tarots/images/guide.jpg

Wow, that's gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing :)

I guess you could also draw something on paper and affix it to the card too.

BadGirlBlues

10 yr old + faery guide

I allowed my 10yr old to draw the picture on the blank card as we share the deck, and she is an amazing young artist.

She used sharpie.

Despite having discussed the point of the project, she chose to draw a Chihuahua wearing a fez hat.

Chronata

I allowed my 10yr old to draw the picture on the blank card as we share the deck, and she is an amazing young artist.

She used sharpie.

Despite having discussed the point of the project, she chose to draw a Chihuahua wearing a fez hat.

That sounds quite awesome! I always think that Chi's are part Faerie anyway!
I would love to see a picture. Young artists always inspire me!

BadGirlBlues

Let me see if I can figure out how to post a pic of it! I'm technologically challenged.

She was pleased with it, I was kinda bummed. Guess I was expecting something different.

Eta: Thanks, Chronata! You have me looking at the card in a different light!