Nothing Compares to the Faeries

Avrin

I found the Faeries' Oracle and HoF Oracle by pure chance, and I have loved them intensely. As I've worked with them, though, I've thought about being open to other decks, possibly even trying a tarot deck. I have looked for quite a while though, and I cannot find a deck, oracle or tarot, that inspires me and connects with me like the Frouds' faeries. Everything I find seems to be inferior in beauty and life to these decks.

Has anyone else felt that way? I'd love to hear suggestions on other beautiful decks to explore.

thirdlibra

I found the Faeries' Oracle and HoF Oracle by pure chance, and I have loved them intensely. As I've worked with them, though, I've thought about being open to other decks, possibly even trying a tarot deck. I have looked for quite a while though, and I cannot find a deck, oracle or tarot, that inspires me and connects with me like the Frouds' faeries. Everything I find seems to be inferior in beauty and life to these decks.

Has anyone else felt that way? I'd love to hear suggestions on other beautiful decks to explore.

Personally, I love Shadowscapes. I'm planning on picking up quite a few Shadowscapes prints for my walls, actually...

Avrin

Thanks! I actually discovered Shadowscape for myself today, and it's the first time something has connected with me as much as the faeries. I'm really excited to get to know this deck.

Juliana

I just bought the FO a few days ago and haven't had much time to explore it yet. And I will hopefully have the HoF soon. So I have no experience yet, but I love hearing posts like yours. Makes me excited for the journey ahead!

DownUnderNZer

I have only had my decks about a month now.....:heart:

And I must say they dont mince words or give sugar coated answers although sometimes they dont exactly give straght forward answers either. But you know what? Life is like that.....:)

My fave decks though would have to be the RW and Blue Owl (Lenormand) even Playing Cards.

Im liking alot more though as I go along and I dont think there is any that I dont get along with except the THOTH only as Im thrown off with things like Princes and Princesses and Coins or Rods.

Some I do find are alot more accurate than others......like the RW, Blue Owl and Playing Cards.

Kahlie

I never found a Fae or Fae like deck that I like as much as FFO or HoF.

I do however like Osho Zen Tarot. It's different, but it has the same Healing and Quirky Vibe I adore. I also like Spirit of the Wheel. Not so quirky, but beautiful nonetheless.

I have to leave now but I'll think on some more recommendations later.

:heart:

Kahlie