Are you sharing your Faeries?

a_shikhs

I would never think of sharing my faeries with anyone..:eek: Lol.. I am very very possessive about them. I just use it for my best friend who loves this deck. She'll keep telling me to give her faery readings. She'll call it as " the deck which helped get butterflies in your room". Lol.. She loves them like me and I plan to gift her this deck one day when she's ready.

majah kahlana

I love reading for others with my Faeries. They are so light hearted even in the most serious reading that just working with them for a few minutes makes me feel infinitely better. I do alot of readings for others with them and find they work just as well for others or myself. When I do readings in person I dont mind the person I am reading for touching the deck. I actually prefer it as it seems to make the readings that much more accurate. I do ask the person I am reading for to wash their hands first before handling the deck. Even my kids who are readers will wash thier hands and ask my permission before picking up one of my decks.

satinangel

My FO went public this weekend. They have been with me at every fair for the past 2 months or so (3 a month) and they just were not ready to come out and play.

Saturday, they insisted that it was time. I do have to say they were very well behaved! :)