Partner in Crime: Reaching your Potential and Manifesting what you Need with the Fae

Kahlie

Manifesting Exercise: Fulfillment

Set some time aside to work on this exercise alone or with your partner.
You can choose to visualize, but you can also choose to manipulate creative forces, for example by drawing or molding something.

Choose something that's lacking/empty in your life (for example, a well that needs to be filled for abundance, a space beside you on the couch for a partner) or an empty sheet of paper or ball of clay.

Imagine that which you want to manifest already there, see it slowly take shape (like the well being filled with abundance) and gently and naturally let it flow into your life.

Be grateful and end your session.

Kahlie

It's been quiet here the last couple of days. Where is everybody?

I have had a lot to think about regarding my potential and regarding changes in my life.
On one hand it's beautiful, on the other it's a bit frightening. I need some time to digest before doing some new exercises.

:heart:

Kahlie

hopena

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting to check back in. Had some bad news about a pet (although she's doing well right now, at least seemingly), a couple of birthdays, the usual amount of stress that's been around for ages. :)

Kahlie

I'm sorry, I keep forgetting to check back in. Had some bad news about a pet (although she's doing well right now, at least seemingly), a couple of birthdays, the usual amount of stress that's been around for ages. :)

Thanks for checking back in. I hope you feel better now.

Well, I had a week with quite some miscommunication, but a lot of things turned out for the better. This weekend I did another abundance exercise with my bf and we worked on money moving towards us in many different ways. We even specified that we could also achieve it with discounts.

So, this Wednesday I see a great travel deal for the high season in summer (usually v. expensive) to another country (Greece) with a great accommodation (4* apartments). So my bf checks in with his boss and we can go. I book it and I feel great getting a €250 discount per person. Later in the afternoon I get a call. They are so sorry. Not only was the amount a mistake (they wanted to give a €75 discount), they don't have flights on my selected dates. They tell me I can book any other day of the week (but, I wanted to fly on Saturday to save on taxi fees and leave). I tell him I'm not v. pleased with the situation and he offers for me to check other accommodations. In the evening we didn't find anything we wanted in Greece so we suggested an Italy vacation. The next day he tells me we would have to pay around €250 a person to get that trip (again making it an expensive holiday), but, he also has another offer. I can go to a 5* accommodation including a private pool and a jacuzzi in the apartment... for no extra costs! So now I'm a happy bunny :D I saw the bill, we are getting more then €1000 discount now and the place looks romantic and fab!

Other then that, much things are moving into the right direction as well. It doesn't go off without a hitch, but, it's moving. I feel like I have become stronger and that is why I have some initial bs (which normally would throw me for a loop) and now just allows me to negotiate and move forward.

Today I'm going to do some extra healing for myself and move towards potential some more.

Kahlie

Kahlie

Before starting this exercise state out loud what you want to positively feed (one of your manifestation goals or your potential.

Draw a Fae and combined with your Potential Cards (or with your goals) see how it can feed your goal. What energy does this Fae bring? What actions does this Fae want you to take? What people would this Fae want you to meet?

I decided to do all my goals and my potential, but I have the time this morning and I love to work with the positive some more.

I stated House and received The Laume. Compared to Bodach, Laume (I keep writing lauma) is the Fae helper that is much quieter and lovelier to have on your team. She doesn't make a mess and you can trust her, because she will always care for you.

Laume would ask me to be open to help. I have tried to do so, but noticed some limiting thoughts (fear, stepping down instead of up) that came to me. Laume would ask me to meet helpful and beautiful people and to help each other out. I asked her to help me move whatever needed to be moved in my energy field, conscious and subconscious. Laume's gifts keep on giving because she blessed me and others with awareness and balance. It's also a reminder to be my beautiful self :)

I will also be buying a lottery ticket today, in the city my bf lives, to request that it helps us move him out and towards our city. I leave it up to Heaven to see what will come.

I also asked the Hof what I need to feed the positive: I received the Returning. It reminds me so much of returning to my soul, returning to faith and to joy. Silly how both women are sitting and looking oh so powerful. I'm such a do-er that sometimes I wonder if I need to be more at peace more often. I have been practicing I must say.

I then stated: Marriage/Wedding:

I received the Green Woman! Hahahaha, she is with me in the fact that every season has it's time and that the positive now is to sow what we need. I always said I wanted to marry first and live together second, but now it has switched around in my mind. I know Green Woman will help me find the cycle and nurturing I want and need.

HoF gave me the Queen of Laughing Rx, which reminded me to dive into some of the issues that I want to have resolved and ask me how serious I am about them. I love laughing :)

I first thought I didn't want to start on abundance. We have manifested quite a lot of it. I see my clients (and thus my money) go up, I'm building a network of fellow therapists and moving forward and we have received quite a bit of money. We started by putting aside a €2 coin (both me and bf), that month we received €200. I then put in €10 and hoped it would multiply by 100 as well but didn't think it would, my bf did this as well. This month we received €1000 in discount for our holiday and we might receive yet a lot more. Bf was asking if he can put in €100 next month. Hahaha. Anyways, Fae told me that I deserve yet a whole lot more and that I need to grow that.

I drew The Bright Mother Rx. It was strange to me, because she usually represents family and my mom. My mom is not really that easiest mom, because she is not the lovingly protective supportive ideal mom we would all like to have, but I love her like crazy nonetheless. I guess however, the Fae are telling me that I shouldn't baby others and that I should make a clearer boundary between others and myself. I have been giving out a lot towards others and it's time to make sure that I don't give out too much. I have been taking steps, but they urge me to do more.

HoF send me the Blessing and The Crone Rx. Such a strange couple they are together. I can see how the Blessing ask me to continue to let go of my burdens and allow them to be taken care off. The crone upside down shows me the kindly face in the top. It's like I am being told (often again) that I will be taken care off. Oh and that I'm just a fledgeling so to keep trying my wings.

To feed my potential in a positive way I got The Bright Mother Rx again, but this time it's about releasing limiting behavior and pain from my past that I got from my mom. HoF gave me the Star Faerie Rx, she reminds me of being within touch of your Soul. I have to meditate with her and see how she helps me achieve my potential. I felt her in my heart and my heart chakra immediately. Strange how it makes me feel like Star Faerie is more a he... then a she. I also received the impression of a dog. It's my Chinese Star Sign. I know I have some bad dog behavior... dog is not a leader, but I am, so sometimes I'm at war with myself. Plus I'm horribly loyal to others.

Hrmpf... going to work with it some more and journal some.

Kahlie

YDM42

Catching up this week!

It's been quiet here the last couple of days. Where is everybody?

I have had a lot to think about regarding my potential and regarding changes in my life.
On one hand it's beautiful, on the other it's a bit frightening. I need some time to digest before doing some new exercises.

Kahlie

Kahlie

Catching up this week!

Great! Hope to hear how things have been moving on your end!

I've been dreaming like mad, releasing limiting behavior. Much stuff from my mom. So nice to see it go. I also had a strange dream again about being partly blind. I didn't want to help myself (so weird), although I did drip in some cold water. I asked the Fae "what's up" and received the Sage. Who looks like he's blind in one eye ofc. Hahaha. I will try to work on both visions being clear, the one in the material world and the one in the spiritual one.

Kahlie

Kahlie

Talked some more with my bf yesterday. He's very scared about manifesting something as big as the money we need for the house. I'm sure he needs to do some more work on his end. Have that planned for Friday.

As for me, I have had more abundance stream into my life in the way of receiving new clients *yay* me. I'm happily working along towards finding what's right for me. It's hard sometimes, but I can adjust. I had Lys of the Shadows pop up twice yesterday, telling me that I am getting out of the sludge. However, sometimes it's hard for me, as I like to be dancing and kind, not down in the dumps. I can have such annoying off days in which nothing comes out of my hands.

How are my fellow Fae lovers doing?

Kahlie

YDM42

I'm a bit mixed up, but I plan to straighten out before the night is over. I have exercises done that I posted on my blog and its hard to see if i posted them here. I think that what I need to post here:
***Bridge Building Exercise***
1. Manifestation: Employment Bridge Building Exercise (done)
2. Manifestation: Home Bridge Building Exercise (done)
3. Manifestation: Companionship Bridge Building Exercise (done)
4. Potential & Manifestation Exercise: Feed the Positive (not done)
5. Manifesting Exercise: Fulfillment - ( not done)

Completed:

1. Manifestation: Metaphysical Easter Hunt
2. Manifestation: What needs to be cut An Exchange (done in exchange thread)
3. Manifestation: What you most need to hear - an exchange.

YDM42

It's the New Moon , make sure you write down your manifestations for the month!