SIGNUP: Faerie Seeker Circle sept 11- sept 25

Genna

Welcome back!I´m sure you can.

rosesred

Spread and participants

Don’t you just hate the cold and hard ‘reality’ of capitalism? I think that very often people forget that business doesn’t mean you should be all detached of emotions and stuff. I really feel that we should slowly convert all hardcore capitalists in the world, and what better way to do this than to appropriate one of the most used management tools in economics? :D

I’m sure the faeries love to muck around in what is supposed to be an orderly analysis. Fat chance on any kind of order if the rarr has its way ;) .

What I’d like to do a SWOTI-analysis, not for a company, but for You. Let’s experience the good side of economics for once!

S………W
O………T
……I…...

S: What is your Strength
W: What is your Weakness
O: What are your Opportunities right now?
T: What is Threatening you?
I: Which Issues do you need to handle right now, and how to handle them?

The things discussed under I might seem to need two cards, but experience learns that one card handles both aspects of the question.

This spread usually addresses very concise what you are good at right now, and what you need to work on.

As always, this spread is only an option. Feel free to discuss with your partner which spread you are going to use. I will post the list of partners tomorrow.

List of participants at this time:

Sagewriter
Genna
WhiteRaven
Marion
December Fairy
Chronata
Inanna_tarot
Tsukiyono

Best wishes,
Rosesred

rosesred

Hi guys,

Since we have a lot of new people, some of whom have just started reading, I wanted to write some things down about reading for others in the Faerie Seeker Circle. I hope you find it useful, but feel free to skip it.

About the reading itself: Just write down what comes to you. A good rule of thumb is to spend at least an paragraph per card. That way some things you did not notice right away are allowed to surface towards the end of the paragraph. (usually I'm surprised about the things that reveal themselves at second or even third glance! It's like the card is changing in front of my eyes!)

Usually I first do the reading, and write everything down after completing it. That way I give myself some time for the 'hard' cards. Everybody has his/her own way, so find what works for you.

Don't forget to give extensive feedback! For most of us this is the best way to learn. :) If you're at a loss about how much feedback is enough: write at least about 1/3 of the rules your partner spend on the reading. Than you're sure to spend a reasonable amount of time on it. This is only a guideline, so do as you think is right.

I always try to write the feedback and the reading the way I would like to receive it. Sometimes it helps to read your post as if you were the receiver, instead of the reader. Please don't feel insecure about reading. It's not a test, and you can't really get it wrong. We're all here to learn from each other. (On the other hand, you're not god either. Giving people superfluous advice can feel very patronizing to them, like you feel right now about me telling you this ;) )

If for some reason it will take you a while after the circle starts to get back to it, please pm or mail your partner asap.

List of pairs:

December Fairy
Genna

Whiteraven
Chronata

Tsukiyono
Sagewriter

Marion
Inanna_tarot

Have fun,
Rosesred