I just CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!...HOW?

tarotlyn

thorhammer said:
Thor's weapon of choice was a hammer, called Mjolnir. I am his Hammer.

\m/ Kat

...thank you, :heart: sweetie, for clearing that up...now it makes sense...:thumbsup::heart:

tarotlyn

FatesLady said:
My husband's craft name is Kismet, which means 'a strange twist of fate', and he considers himself in some ways to be fate's servant, so I figured that made me Fate's Lady. It's not Tarot related, just a name I chose and liked. You can find me by that name in lots of other places, along with my other favorite, WildScribe.

...that is a sweet story! Love it!:heart:

Miss Divine

One evening I was trying to make a new email account, but every name I tried was already in use. I became quite irritated after about an hour. I laughed when a name came to mind with the word Divine in it. I wasn't even serious about it, but tried it anyway, nobody had that name yet. So I decided to keep it....

I got picked on by a few friends, ''Divine''? :D Me:''Ofcourse I think I'm divine''.})....:shhh: But in my opinion, every living being is divine!

My boyfriend at the time even started calling me Miss Divine. He loved to pick on me...:rolleyes:

So then I found AT. I needed a name and I didn't have the patience or time to think too long about a name. And that's how I ended up as being Miss Divine here.

tarotlyn

...I am thinking that "Calliope" is pronounced "cal-lee-o-pee" ? or?

...also...it really looks neat with your avatar...I like it! :heart:

:heart:tarotlyn

Calliope said:
Calliope is one of the muses in Greek mythology (in particular, the muse of heroic poetry). I have always loved mythology and have always been drawn to the Greek myths... She is also always pictured with a writing tablet, book, or scroll which seemed to fit me as well (I always have a book with me or am writing about something, whether it be in my LJ, here, or IRL).

Nothing really tarot related, but definitely "me" related. :)

tarotlyn

...yes, we can certainly indentify with "running out of id name ideas" when
trying to sign up for online sites...:bugeyed:

...anyway, I think your name IS perfect for you! :heart: Looks great too!
...and through the years, it could have a real "divine" affect on you!:shhh: LOL

:heart:tarotlyn

Miss Divine said:
One evening I was trying to make a new email account, but every name I tried was already in use. I became quite irritated after about an hour. I laughed when a name came to mind with the word Divine in it. I wasn't even serious about it, but tried it anyway, nobody had that name yet. So I decided to keep it....

I got picked on by a few friends, ''Divine''? :D Me:''Of course I think I'm divine''.})....:shhh: But in my opinion, every living being is divine!

My boyfriend at the time even started calling me Miss Divine. He loved to pick on me...:rolleyes:

So then I found AT. I needed a name and I didn't have the patience or time to think too long about a name. And that's how I ended up as being Miss Divine here.

Morwenna

I'm in the Society for Creative Anachronism, and Morwenna is my name there. I use it on two different message boards (so far); I have three other names for some other boards. But by the time I decided to use Morwenna I wondered why I hadn't thought of it before. I've only been in the SCA for 30 years, and I've had that name all along!

It only ties into Tarot through my membership (in the SCA) in the East Kingdom Soothsayers' Guild.

Miss Divine

tarotlyn said:
...yes, we can certainly indentify with "running out of id name ideas" when
trying to sign up for online sites...:bugeyed:

Yes, enough to drive anyone buggy(eyed). Hehe ;)

...anyway, I think your name IS perfect for you! :heart: Looks great too!
...and through the years, it could have a real "divine" affect on you!:shhh: LOL

:heart:tarotlyn[/QUOTE

Aaww thank you for the sweet compliment.:D
Well, let's hope it has that kind of effect on me someday. LOL

Grizabella

Calliope is pronounced Cah--lie---o---pee with emphasis on the "lie".

I'm Grizabella because I strongly identify with the old glamour-cat in the play Cats and with the song she sings---Memories ( or Memries it might be pronounced and written---not sure.)

Mellaenn

My name is not related to Tarot. It came totally from my imagination. I wanted it to resemble my regular name (Mary Ellen). It is also as close as I can come to the name of my Spirit Guide, although I think there are lot more vowels...

By the way, it's pronounced like this: Mellah - enn. But you can pronounce it any way you like; I made that up, too...

AmethystEyes

Mine is not related to tarot. It's a name is use for most things because I feel it described me ;)