Ltd edition Bohemian Gothic bags; they're up!

AineFoley

Got the III of Wands, V of Cups, Momento Mori and the Queen of Wands. Well I did get four decks... :)

AineFoley

baba-prague said:
It's likely that very few of Five of Cups and Three of Wands will ever be made for example - so they will be a good catch if you would like something rare. But Momento Mori, for instance, will appear in some other versions too.

Phew, that was my guess, glad I ordered those now!

Karen can we have Momento Mori on a bucket bag or shoulder bag? :)

MoonGypsy

baba-prague said:
I think it's because it's an exceptionally long page this time. We just had a whole lot to communicate - in fact some things got cut out because of lack of room. At the bottom of the page on the righthand side, you will see pictures of some of the bags, and a link. I forgot to say n the newsletter that it's important to look for the bags marked "DISCOUNTED" but it's at the top of the shop pages so hopefully it will be clear.

Well, something apparently is wrong with my newsletter. i tried 2 different browsers. i have absolutely no pictures on the right hand side of my letter. There is a line down the middle, with nothing at all on the right side of it. :laugh:

ETA: It turned out to be some kind of glitch with both of my browsers! :eek: After a lot more "tweaking" the pictures with links, etc. finally loaded properly. Luckily, i had already ordered [most likely] the last Ltd edition!

No matter...i found my way to the bags through the link you posted...but now, my accumulated points aren't showing up. :p Shucks, i missed Momento Mori...

Flaxen

Got the Queen of Wands with the discount and a normal priced 5 of cups.

Le Fanu

I was so excited, that in a frenzy of clicking and a dizzy haze of "pay now!" I didn't buy one of the discounted bags. Was that heading in blue always there? I swear it wasn't there when I bought mine...

I was charged for shipping and - naturally - would quite like it tucked in with my decks when they ship.

I opted for the Momento Mori as I think it is nice to have the card which is particular to the special edition of the deck. For example, I have the Mermaid & Bacchus bag for my VR Gold, the Danse Macabre bag for my BG Silver and it seems right & fitting to get a Momento Mori for the BG 2nd edition.

baba-prague

AineFoley said:
Phew, that was my guess, glad I ordered those now!

Karen can we have Momento Mori on a bucket bag or shoulder bag? :)

Yes to both. The Memento Mori bucket bag is already done - well, we have about two here (the others are off to San Franciso) but we just haven't had time to finish the pictures and list it. We should be able to do that over the weekend though - and the coupon will work until end of the month, so there is plenty of time.

You can see the bucket bag here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baba-Studio/53690237671#!/album.php?aid=191991&id=53690237671

We will also eventually have Memento Mori shoulder bags and sling pouches I think.

MoonGypsy

Le Fanu said:
I opted for the Momento Mori as I think it is nice to have the card which is particular to the special edition of the deck. For example, I have the Mermaid & Bacchus bag for my VR Gold, the Danse Macabre bag for my BG Silver and it seems right & fitting to get a Momento Mori for the BG 2nd edition.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, i am alright, now. :p

AineFoley

baba-prague said:
Yes to both. The Memento Mori bucket bag is already done - well, we have about two here (the others are off to San Franciso) but we just haven't had time to finish the pictures and list it. We should be able to do that over the weekend though - and the coupon will work until end of the month, so there is plenty of time.

You can see the bucket bag here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baba-Studio/53690237671#!/album.php?aid=191991&id=53690237671

We will also eventually have Memento Mori shoulder bags and sling pouches I think.

Phew! Great, the Unicorn bucket bag will definitely be my next purchase but I've just applied for a research job here in college and if I get it (I think I have a good chance) I will treat myself to two bucket bags! :)

Wow! Just noticed that most of those limited editions are gone - so good thing that some of those gorgeous new Bogo cards will end up on standard bags too! :)

MoonGypsy

Well, i missed out on both bags i originally wanted, so...oh well! :love:

Momento Mori was already gone, and when i just went to pay for the Velvet Five of Cups...Poof! It had already vanished from my cart in a whirlwind...:love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

P.S. i finally ordered "The Queen of Wands" and i am very happy. My hair was actually that color for a few years...:p And one of our cats looks very much like hers!

There are no "Mistakes", only "Missed Takes"! :p :joke:

baba-prague

Le Fanu said:
I was so excited, that in a frenzy of clicking and a dizzy haze of "pay now!" I didn't buy one of the discounted bags. Was that heading in blue always there? I swear it wasn't there when I bought mine...

We'll sort it out and refund - but probably not today. No, we had to add the heading as we realised people weren't seeing the discounted bags.

It's been a bit crazy here (a major understatement) and we have a bit of a Five of Cups crisis because we put on the wrong options (we in fact have it only in velvet or non-sparkly kimono) so there will be some emails to do to confirm people's preferences.