AT Travelling Member Deck~Second Journey - Discussion thread

Tk2dsky

I'd definitely participate again.

Daizdy

Tk2dsky said:
I'd definitely participate again.
I'm curious to know how you spent the $75 gift certificate you won. :)

Solandia

I'm interested in taking part in the second one, too.

~ Solandia

Elven

WOOT!!! Another Travelling Deck!! Yeah!! Good one Daizdy!
*Elven jumps up and down*
My suggestion is Australia .. the home of AT :rolleyes: I sound like a politician now :p. But it would be really cool!

I love jmd's idea of a Marseilles deck too.

I'd love to do this again! Where do I sign up :D

Blessings Elven x

weaver

Annabelle said:
And I'm totally in favor of JMD's idea of circulating a Marseille deck this time around! It's very generous of him to volunteer to donate a Noblet to the project :D.
I agree! Especially if this second journey is to begin in Europe, I can't think of a more apt Tarot to travel than a Marseille. And, in this case, what a Marseille!

Thank you for the extraordinary offer JMD! :love:

weaver

Daizdy

I was just looking at the link JMD provided of the Noblet deck. The more I look at the back of the card the more I think it is doable. Although it's a very busy pattern the entire space can be used for a larger more easily read signature.

By the way, JMD, do you have the english version of this deck and can someone tell me what card, "LeFov" is? I'm trying to figure out why this creature is going after LeFov's penis and scrotum. I've been looking at it for a while and...well...I'd just like to know :D

gregory

It's the fool................. but I have no idea why......... :eek:

The magician is holding something rather interesting, too..... })

As far as I know there is no English version; it is after all a restoration of a VERY French original.

Daizdy

*Looking very closely at the Magician* Could that be...nnaaaahhhh...is it?

You're a baaaad girl, Gregory...bad...

rachelcat

Hi, Daidzy! I know you said you aren't taking sign-ups yet, but I don't want to miss out. (So sign me up if you are doing so!)

I think starting in Australia, home of AT, would be great, or maybe Italy, home of tarot?

The Noblet would be fantastic! How generous!

And I love anything to do with seasons.

So I'm in and all your ideas so far sound great!