Index: Pictures of Trimmed Decks

annabubble

Wow these all look so good! I do think it will be a while before I start to snip myself though, partly because I would mess it up, partly because I don't think I could understand them without the titles (though they could be left on) and partly because I don't dislike borders enough to attempt the removal of them!!

Congratulations to everyone who has successfully trimmed though!!

Muser257

Trimmed Thoth and 'clipped' Soprafino

Yeah!!!
After my minor disappointment with the Classic Tarot I decided against getting the Ancient Tarot after wytchwood suggestion and bought Il Meneghello Soprafino.

OMG, i am so pleased. The deck IS small but beautiful, anyway, it didn't have round corners, but luckily I had a corner cutter I used for my Thoth that I trimmed at Easter.

Anyway, I couldn't resist taking a picture, and the both decks together are stunning. Definately my favourites.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa174/Lionheart257/100_0975.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa174/Lionheart257/100_0978.jpg

Cat*

Pippi, thanks for doing this! :)

I've taken a few pictures of my trimmed decks with my cell phone camera, so the quality is rather bad and the colors are off - but I believe the effect of the trimming is still visible. :D

RWS #1 (no borders, with titles, corners cut with the tiniest of diagonal cuts)
RWS #2 (no borders, with titles, corners cut with the tiniest of diagonal cuts)
DruidCraft #1 (with inner borders, no titles, corners not rounded)
DruidCraft #2 (with inner borders, no titles, corners not rounded)
World Spirit #1 (trimmed to colored inner border, no titles, corners not rounded)
World Spirit #2 (trimmed to colored inner border, no titles, corners not rounded)

franniee

WOW!!! THey are gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing all of those! WOW

NightQueen

Cat I love the look of the Druid Craft! heaps better! I just might have to do the same

Abrac

Thanks for those pictures. I've always wondered what the Soprafino would look like with rounded corners. You did a nice job. :)

pippi

Thanks, Cat! I've added your images to the list! :)

pippi

Thanks sunflowr, they look great! Your images have been added to the list. :)