6 Batons - how may it be read?

yaraluna

Continuing with my sharing of thoughts on the Marseilles and its pips, here's my view on the 6 batons

six has no middle stick stopping it. there are some buds in the works, and is seems that plans are or may go accordingly given some time to set in. this is the only baton pip that show what can be seen as 'flags' on the sides. there is rapid movement, it seems as it looks windy. movement, moving, traveling by car or plane. you will get there if other cards show as good of an omen. this card reminds me of the Chariot for some reason. it may have to do with the movement and the flags or clothing moving around in it.

on a reverse side it doesn't seem that things would move along too swiftly and it may be even reversing whatever it is that you planned for or worked on.

yara

conversus

The 6 of Batons can be read as the resolution or restitution following the conflict or challenge alluded to in the five, especially in the context of matters related to professional life.

A bridge has been crossed, a fence has been mended, or an important connection has been made. The difficult work of reconciliation or resolution has come about [will come about] by means of the application of skills you possess.

Take advantage of this life-giving moment to build on your strengths.

Remember the benefits of Team Play.

CED

Wands06.jpg

Bernice

Noblet (Flornoy).

Looks to me like Progress - with a fan-fare!
I would say probably early stages where a lot of energy is put into it. Could be a very promising endevour or undertaking, the top 'bloom' is sprouting, the bottom bloom is a full grown flower - promise or potential of a sucessful 'future'.

However it seems to have a very robust energy, so if with negative cards (or position) it may be in danger of being to up-front, brash, over-eager or over-expectant.

Bee :)

yaraluna

Bernice said:
Noblet (Flornoy).

Looks to me like Progress - with a fan-fare!
I would say probably early stages where a lot of energy is put into it. Could be a very promising endevour or undertaking, the top 'bloom' is sprouting, the bottom bloom is a full grown flower - promise or potential of a sucessful 'future'.

However it seems to have a very robust energy, so if with negative cards (or position) it may be in danger of being to up-front, brash, over-eager or over-expectant.

Good approach to the flowers/buds Bernice! Need to keep that in mind; growing potential in addition to stagnant.

Bernice

Thankyou Yara :)

But I suppose it could be said by those who use reversed cards (cos' I dont), that the full bloom at the bottom might mean that 'full success' or 'full realisation' is not going to be reached...... But for me I see the lower half as potential.

There are so many ways to to look at these decks. In Mels 'Old Fashioned' method, this card has the nickname Over Accommadation, it's a receptive card and is mildly ill-dignified.

yaraluna

Bernice said:
Thankyou Yara :)
There are so many ways to to look at these decks. In Mels 'Old Fashioned' method, this card has the nickname Over Accommadation, it's a receptive card and is mildly ill-dignified.

What is that "Mel's Old Fashioned method"??