"Dark" RWS Clone - does anyone own this deck?

photokat

Now these decks will only need a proper name !
Any ideas?

SolSionnach

Sulis said:
Well just to show that everyone hasn't been bowled over by this (and dare I say it? The hype in this thread).
The deck does nothing for me.
You know, I find it intriguing, but not enough to buy it. And yes, the hype was incredible!

Now, if a major publisher was to pick it up I might buy it - because then I'd have a better idea re: cardstock.

But I was blown away that it sold out so quickly. whew.

ETA: the artwork rather reminds me of the Cosmic - cartooney. And I think that the sepia deck is much nicer than the colorful one.

Nina*

photokat said:
Now these decks will only need a proper name !
Any ideas?
In my head they are already Bolt Cutter Light and Bolt Cutter Dark, I'm afraid.

photokat

Nina* said:

I like that name, actually ! Sounds scientifically proper.

minrice

And seriously guys, that name will probably be modified to BC Light and BC Dark, lol.

Well sold out and that's ok...now I can spend my wad on the Maat. Still, I am eagerly awaiting reviews on this deck. I hope they do strike a deal with a major publisher, and I too hope it isn't U.S. games. Maybe we should start lobbying...

Le Fanu

Nina* said:
That's it. Definitely. I like the Frankenstein connotation :)

Annabelle

About the fast sell-out . . . no doubt some resellers bought multiples (as in more than just 1 + a backup).

Personally, I bought one "light" and two "dark," getting the very last "dark" deluxe.

starlightexp

Was this some kind of record for a privet print deck selling out?

Dusk Till Dawn

I don't know what that was, I saw the Deck and clicked order. Usually I think long and hard before I get a Deck, this happened so fast. First I ordered one, then maybe 20 minutes after that, I made the next order. It's funny to read the thread, and how many People were doing the same..

Nina*

Maybe there's some kind of spell involved.... :eek: