Circle of Life: Knave of Chalices

Feisty Kat

I had a bit of difficulty figuring out this card.

A woman with a fish and bull decorated basket on her back, is being flown through the sky by 2 birds on her head, one on her basket and one on each foot. Surrounding her are other birds and schools of fish. Trailing in her wake is a blue cloud. It does make me think of the bird woman in Mary Poppins.

Possible meanings: dreaming or a dreamer, be charitable.

UZU--Melia/Feisty Kat

Grizabella

LOL well, you just helped me not to make a total fool of myself by asking why this card wasn't printed right. :p I thought she was supposed to be standing up, leaning back looking into the sky but LoS had printed the card wrong because the words around the edge weren't oriented right.

I'm such a dummy sometimes. :bugeyed:

Feisty Kat

Grizabella said:
LOL well, you just helped me not to make a total fool of myself by asking why this card wasn't printed right. :p I thought she was supposed to be standing up, leaning back looking into the sky but LoS had printed the card wrong because the words around the edge weren't oriented right.

I'm such a dummy sometimes. :bugeyed:

Dummy no. But maybe another meaning that you are supposed to take away from the card?

UZU--Melia/Feisty Kat

pasara

Some thoughts:
I see this person as loving but unloved or outcast, yet this does not keep her from dreaming or from loving. Like the bird woman in the park who always brings crumbs to the pigeons that others find a nuisance. Outwardly has nothing, but inwardly simple and content. Birds and nature carry her, I see this as metaphorical, cannot connect with human being but can animals, beings who love unconditionally (when domesticated) or are free of judgment of others. The negative side of this might be in the inability to discern the bigger picture of discernment, as some may not worthy of love or acceptance, that is hurtful or destructive individuals or behaviors. Can suggest codependence maybe even or one who leaves themselves open to abuse due to lack of boundaries or emotional strength.

Quester

Her imagination seems to be taking her to new heights. She is carrying her emotions with her and will have to work with them sooner or later. Right now though she is just enjoying the moment and how it makes her feel.