Ace Denier (Coin) - how may it be read?

jmd

With the Ace de Deniers, there is a sense that this 'power of the coin' becomes an abundant source for any undertaking.

The power of the single Denier also calls to mind (or at least to me) the 'host' within the liturgy of the Christian Mass (called by various names in such diverse groups holding this sacrament, such as the Christian Community, and the Liberal Catholic Church).

It is unbroken into parts.

In a reading, it may perchance also show that not only is there sufficient financial basis for the endeavour, but also that one needs to first nourish not only the body, but also thereby one's whole being.

The nourishment and health of one's body becomes as a sacrament in itself, whereby one's own holy Temple is cared for.

Moonbow

The Ace of Coins looks to me like it is being presented on an elaborate stand, so something that is definately to be taken notice of.

By way of finances it tells us to make sure the essentials are taken care of first or perhaps to gather together monies into one place for a large expense. Whatever the endevour, first the money side has to be considered and taken care of, all the rest will fall into place after that.

To me, coins also represent reality, and not just materiality, so we are being told to be practical also. Something very real and important could be about to happen and must not be ignored. It could be a 'wake-up' to reality or the promise of future success.

It is also interesting to me that the coin looks like a Mandala, but instead of the four gates which face North South East and West (represtenting the four corners of the Earth), we have the four petals of the flower. Which shows not only the importance of the Ace but also that it is the 'core' of an issue or the starting point.

tmgrl2

jmd said:
With the Ace de Deniers, there is a sense that this 'power of the coin' becomes an abundant source for any undertaking.

The power of the single Denier also calls to mind (or at least to me) the 'host' within the liturgy of the Christian Mass (called by various names in such diverse groups holding this sacrament, such as the Christian Community, and the Liberal Catholic Church).

It is unbroken into parts.

In a reading, it may perchance also show that not only is there sufficient financial basis for the endeavour, but also that one needs to first nourish not only the body, but also thereby one's whole being.

The nourishment and health of one's body becomes as a sacrament in itself, whereby one's own holy Temple is cared for.

I love this, jmd.

I have thought about the worldly aspect of the As de Deniers, but not the idea of nourishing one's whole being. I love this concept...I will see the "host" when this card next appears. It brings to the foreground the sacredness of any endeavor we undertake in life. We must nourish ourselves and treat the endeavor itself with respect.

terri