$25,000 Tarot of Marseilles for sale

gregory

But would you try to sell the whole deck, made up, as one item ?

AJ

This may be getting clear away from the subject, mods please delete if so.

There are some very good software programs that will chart any image for you and a free one on the net. http://www.darklilac.com/upload.jsp
All the number suggestions are over my head but I got a workable moon card in one of my tries.

Elven

Heck!! Why am I wasting my time painting a house for 10 bucks an hour when I could be finishing my beaded decks RWS, BBC and Thoth!! not far to go - about 20 cards!!

Magician Below ... though they are getting better as I progress.
And yes they are all sewn on, not glued :p

Attachments

• MVC-888F Magician III Elven_r1port.JPG
    MVC-888F Magician III Elven_r1port.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 187

RussianSoul

Elven said:
Heck!! Why am I wasting my time painting a house for 10 bucks an hour when I could be finishing my beaded decks RWS, BBC and Thoth!! not far to go - about 20 cards!!

Your Magician is wonderful, Elven! A beader myself, I have to ask what size are the beads? Are these eights?

Pumpkin

I wonder if they made the patterns on the computer?
I would give it a go, if I had a program to make the patterns.

Let's see, minimum wage x's 6 years of work. Yep, sounds like the right price. ;) :D

Elven, I like your beaded card. Never saw them posted here. Have you shown any others? Very pretty.

Oh, I just saw AJ's link. I might try a card or picture.

Nevermore

Elven said:

Wow. I'd love to sew that onto a back pack! I'm sure lots of people would, right between the Led Zeppelin/Pink Floyd patches!

baba-prague

gregory said:
But would you try to sell the whole deck, made up, as one item ?

Good grief - not unless I live to be a hundred! In any case, we're only going to do patterns for a few cards.

baba-prague

Elven said:

Oh please, please, please post a BBCats. Please!

Sidhe-Ra

Elven said:

That's gorgeous! :)

Em xxx