Anyone intersted in studying the Tarot Art Nouveau - Antonella Castelli

Ambrosia

Hiya

Id like to join in if this study group is still going. ~~waves~~

Sinduction

Post away! And welcome! :D

Just send Sulis a link to a new thread when you start one. And begin the thread title with LS Tarot Art Nouveau and then whatever card you're doing.

blackadder

I would love to join this study group. I've had this deck for awhile but never use it. The imagery just intimidates me. I'm not sure how active I will be. I'm in grad school and it takes up most of my time, but the Tarot keeps call me!

flying black kat

just flying with the crew

I would also like to join this study group if it is still open.

Brightest Blessings

Kat

misfitknits

hey, what happened to this study group??? i was so glad to have finally found one here but then dissapointed that it was no longer ongoing!!

i got this deck a couple of months ago, as my first!! what was i thinking?? (not to mention, it's the miniature version, so what i'm assuming are hard-to-read faces/emotions in the larger deck are REALLY obscured in the mini version!!!) well, i just liked it. but i soon realised it was not a beginners deck, and went out and bought a traditional deck. my first instinct was to learn "traditional" meanings and then read with the art nouveau deck that way. some of the meanings from the LWB just don't add up to me!! and i agree with others who've said they wished the deck creator would've added SOME kind of commentary about why she included certain things in some cards, and what certain things mean, well, she'd need an ENTIRE book for such an individual deck though wouldn't she!!?

BUT, i still love this deck, and though i find the imagery a little intimidating, i keep being drawn back to it. hope there are still some people up for studying it!

sansa

I would love to see this group going again as I am starting to use this deck as my main our of my three. :p Any interest?

misfitknits

perhaps a group of two? lol, i'm just a beginner, but i'd love to go over the cards together, and add to threads on this deck so that others may use them :)

pm me and we can talk more about it?

Sulis

Hi Sansa and misfitknit,

I'd advise you to just go ahead and start posting.. Often others get interested when they see a group up and running again so I'd say if you're interested in this deck, just go for it :)

Sulis

luxshine

Uhm, I'm a newbie and a beginner, but the Art Nouveau Deck is my main one. I sometimes have troubles with the miniors, but in general it's the one I feel more comfortable with. Maybe we could... uhm, jumpstart the study group again?

Ambrosia

Hi Luxshine :)

Feel free to add to the threads that are already started, it will probably prompt others to continue if they see it up and running again.
Also start a new thread about any cards not discussed so far at any time you like.
These study groups can be funny sometimes, they start off with a bang and then the novelty can wear off a bit, but inevitably they do sporadically get re-incarnated. Just jump straight in and see how it goes.

You will probably find by reading some of the posts that are already in the study group, and by writing about your own feelings about the images that that will be helpful in itself too.

Most likely when others see you have posted they will be happy to provide feedback.