What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

Le Fanu

The Chelsea Lenormand bumper set! The Red and the Blue versions tinned up and on their way!

BlueLotus

Robert Place's The Hermes Playing Cards, [(these are true Lenormand cards and more), just like the 'Maybe Lenormand'], is currently preparing for shipment , and will arrive mid to end of July. :D

Jen P

Just ordered Le Fanu's Lilac in a tin. Last call for Lauren's decks - tonight at midnight is the deadline.

BlueLotus

Robert Place's The Hermes Playing Cards, [(these are true Lenormand cards and more), just like the 'Maybe Lenormand'], is currently preparing for shipment , and will arrive mid to end of July. :D

Well, it arrived much sooner than anticipated. I am so happy. :p

Anise

Off the rails over here

Too many! I have the Postcards from My Lover/mini postage stamps combo deck and mini Antiquarian coming from MoonGypsy. Mini GoH from Lauren Forestell. And a Piatnik, in case the cheapest deck of all really was the best beginner option, lol

Asher

And, sooner than expected

I got my Starduster Lenormand today, from Wandering Oracle! It's the Stralsunder deck, borderless, with images enlarged and a very colorful palatte, and gorgeous green backs.

The only drawback is that it included no extra Man/ Woman cards, as most modern Lenormands do. But no matter, I have the traditional methods to rely upon!

Village Witch

The Dreaming Way Lenormand came in the mail yesterday! I love it! The only card that gives me pause is the Snake. A snake wrapped around a woman is a bit creepy. I can't wait to do my morning read today!

claire1805

Ordered the Maybe Lenormand a few days ago.

Le Fanu

The Chelsea twinset just arrived today. My goodness, it is beautiful! Especially the red one. Absolutely stunning. So deco and vintage and elegant and mesmerising!