What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

QueenofClubs

Waiting for my guilded deck to arrive ! :) pretty excited to have it

TarotFlow

I received my Aly Zens lenormand for a short while ago. they are not cut very accurate, as there is a black border around half of the card and the knight ! ....... oh my .....I don't know what this is !

It looks like a creature with a doghead riding on a goat ! - I thought lenormand was supposed to be litterally but this looks like some sort of Devil....
the rest of the cards look okay -also with half of the black border and I've covered the awfull knight with some paper.
I'm dissapointed and Never again will i bye cards on the internet šŸ˜”

pickled pixie

I received my Natalie Rose Paisley edition and it's gorgeous!!!! It looks like you're peering at the images through the swirling mists of time. They are both mysterious and beautiful. This is my favourite deck to date!! ....now just waiting on Root weavers Vintage and Mini :D

Madrigal

Waiting on Mme Morrow Lenormand by SevenStars :thumbsup: Its austerity appeals to me.

Diona

I just received- my Under the Roses deck. First deck ever for Lenormand. Browsed through quite a few decks before this one caught my eye.

Village Witch

Patiently awaiting Blue Owl and White Owl.

claire1805

The Gluck Lenormand is on the way :heart:

peacewing

I have joined the White Owl club... I am so excited for this deck to arrive! It's everything that I've been looking for. Pleasing colors, card insets, "old school" pictures that are clear and easy to read. I can't wait!!! But I have to =P