aquarius and leo relationship

tryingtoreadtarot

what are your thoughts on this combo in a relationship and also sexually?
some things i have read say it is a great combo others say not....thoughts>?

WolfyJames

These two are fixed signs, both are stubborn, both do not want to make compromises, both want things to turn their way. The aquarius one is the calmer of the two, more cerebral, and therefore prone to discuss the issues. Taurus, another fixed sign, and aquarius hang better together because they are down to earth, realistic and pragmatic. They will sit down and discuss. In the other hand, leo being fire, all emotional and a bit "arrogant" and with scorpio, the water fixed sign, being double emotional with explosive character, these two are harder to deal with. With these two you argue and fight a lot. The whole "My way or the high way" does not work on another fixed sign, that person would just leave. Fixed signs together make relationships harder. It's all a matter of recognizing the stubborness and ensuring that both make compromises, not just one of the two.

phoenixblu

ok from what i know about both signs... that the Leo will seem too aloof to an aquarian and somewhat detached from the situation.. They wont want to talk about the situations meanwhile an aquarian will want to talk about it and this may seem a little "over dramatic" to a leo... they may start to feel smothered..

sex wise... from what i found online!

http://www.sexualastrology.com/sexual_compatibility_leo_aquarius.html

lunalafey

On the solar level, I feel these two signs, Aquarius & Leo, to be somewhat compatible, but in compatibility I like to look deeper into a chart and adding the positions of the Moon and Ascendant for starters.
The Sun is more focused on the individuals ego and less on their needs or desires.

WolfyJames

phoenixblu said:
ok from what i know about both signs... that the Leo will seem too aloof to an aquarian and somewhat detached from the situation.. They wont want to talk about the situations meanwhile an aquarian will want to talk about it and this may seem a little "over dramatic" to a leo... they may start to feel smothered..

You mean the opposite right? Because you made mistakes in your post, mixed up aquarious with leo. Should read like this:

"ok from what i know about both signs... that the aquarian will seem too aloof to a Leo and somewhat detached from the situation.. They wont want to talk about the situations meanwhile a leo will want to talk about it and this may seem a little "over dramatic" to an aquarius... they may start to feel smothered.."

Agreed the aquarius may feel smothered, they highly dislike emotional dramas. I don't know but the leos I met were all dramaqueens.

tryingtoreadtarot

totally correct. he is very detached and hates the drama. i am the leo - the one and only drama queen who should be a movie star! LOL

The crowned one

I am a Aquarian and have many good Leo friends, but I could not stand one as a long term lover...too "my way or the highway", patronizing, and they tend to think their poop does not stink. I have pulled the traits i do not like in the long term about them as a Aquarian, but keep in mind they have many great traits too.. Just not the overall best sign for a relationship for me as a Aquarian.

That said we aquarians can be murder in a relationship as we often seem like we just do not care one way or the other...and it would be true;)

WolfyJames

tryingtoreadtarot said:
totally correct. he is very detached and hates the drama. i am the leo - the one and only drama queen who should be a movie star! LOL

Yeah, I am an aquarius, I know what I'm talking about. Too much showing emotions makes an aquarius run away. Heck, I'm female and whenever I see a emotional/mushy scene in a movie or tv show I taped, I get so cranky and uncomfortable that the first thing I do is grab the remote and fastforward it. Alas there is no remote in real life but I wish. ;)

As I said, the aquarius is the rational of the two, will sit and discuss, as long as you don't use emotions or manipulation to get things your way. I know some women think shedding tears will make men go their way, it's a form of manipulation. Some may fall for it but usually aquarius people see mind games at miles around, you lose points each time you do that with them: aquarius people are honest and want the same in return. I'm not telling to stop being emotional of course but showing too much makes your partner uncomfortable.

It's all a matter of both working on the relationship and both making the same amount of compromises, ensuring that not one rules the relationship.

tryingtoreadtarot

you are all right....i used to date this guy in high school and the sex was great, but the non emotional side of him drove me nuts.

and he will never cry. i don't think anything can make this dude sad.

maybe the sexual combination works, but not the intellect/emotional??

WolfyJames

tryingtoreadtarot said:
you are all right....i used to date this guy in high school and the sex was great, but the non emotional side of him drove me nuts.

and he will never cry. i don't think anything can make this dude sad.

maybe the sexual combination works, but not the intellect/emotional??

Aquarius are emotional just like everyone else but they handle with them differently than others. We put them in the freezer. So to speak. It's just that we prefer being in control and not letting our emotions control us. Since we are not emotional emotional like "emotional" people, we do not handle well emotions and we get swipped off a hell lot more by not much. Actually, aquarius are quite sensitive, it's just that we hide it well.

So when something happens, like someone dies, the aquarius put the emotions in the freezer, deal with the event in question, then 2 years later... get a depression over it. An excellent exemple was that one day I almost called my grandmother and yelled at her for something she did to me I was very angry at, the problem was that it was 20 years too late. And believe me, I was pretty damn pissed off. So, on the moment we're cool, we get hit by the emotional wave later.

So when I talk about making compromises, an exemple would be for you to be less emotional and for your aquarius guy to be more open and emotional with you.