Lenormand Obsession

kalliope

Hi Kalliope!

Speaking on behalf of Chronata, [i hope she forgives me for speaking for her, but she has been very busy with her Mother, who broke her ankle recently]the decks are to be Poker sized. :love: So, on the small side, yes! :D

Thank you, MoonGypsy! :)

nicky

I finally have my wonderful Chronata-spouse back home where she belongs! She's working her fingers off to take care of orders, work on a show we have coming up this weekend, and try and get the second printing organized. We're doing alright, but we are still about 5 or 6 pre-orders short of making sure we have the money to do the print run! The faster y'all pre-order, the faster we'll be able to get the print job run. :)

Is the first edition being sent before you do the second printing? :)

Bob Hollister

Nicky, the first edition will be mailed out shortly, yes. :) We're just know that folks were anxious that missed out, so we want to be able to get them going shortly after we've finished with the first edition. :)

nicky

thanks - tres excited here !

garmonbozia

Is there an estimate for the first edition mailing?

Chronata

Starting today...I will attempt to get out as many as I possibly can each day this week!

MoonGypsy

Starting today...I will attempt to get out as many as I possibly can each day this week!

Robyn, that is fabulous news, sweetheart! :* :D
BTW, i hope your Mom is doing much better. :love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

nicky

thanks Robyn that is great news - your work is always such a treat to receive in the mail :)

Bluefeet

Just received my Minute Lenormand in mail today! The cards are beyond gorgeous, perfect card sock and perfect size, simply wonderful! The handmade talisman is lovely as well. :love: Thank you, Chronata!