Tarot Organizations

FaerieStorm

Does anyone know of or belong to a Tarot Organization that is fairly large? I am an avid Tarot reader who's attending a Public Relations course. I need to get in contact with a Tarot org to get some background info on them so that I can create a hypothetical PR plan for the Organization--it's completely hypothetical...all I need is to have a few questions asked by someone who is within the organization. Forgive me if people have been talking about this elsewhere in the forum, but I'm not having any luck finding anything. Any help at all would be appreciated.

I was trying to get in touch with the Witches' League for Public Awareness, but I can't get anyone to answer my e-mails...any info on this org? (www.celticcrow.com).

Thanks, FS

tarotbear

Since it is October 1st, I'm sure the witches of Salem are busy, so wait patiently for an answer frrom the Witches League for Public Awareness.

The American Tarot Association - was a member once and never renewed.

There was an 'International Tarot Society' - not sure if there still exist. Anyone know?

inanna_tarot

TABI - Tarot Association of the British Isles, althought it is Britian based, there are quite a few international members. Check out the website www.tabi.org.uk

Sezo
x