Your true Niche in Life

Moonbow

I tried this spread today and I'm very pleased with the results. It's been a long time since I've read for myself about a situation like this as mostly I do little spreads about non serious issues, if they are for me.

It's a nicely thought out spread and design, and after reading the individual cards I could then step back and look at the spread as a whole. Position 9 for me was an excellent card for what I have in mind to do in my life, and the first two cards were exactly how I feel about my current job too.

I class this as a 'newie but a goodie'. :thumbsup:

EnglishRose

What a great spread, just what i am looking for. Thank you Baroli for posting it, i'll try it out tonight.
Sophie xx

bleuivy

Hi Baroli,

You already know that I love this spread, but I just wanted to add that I'm copying it into my (word processed) tarot journal. I can tell it is going to come in handy reading for a few friends who are struggling with similar problems.

Thanks so much for the great spread! It's deffinately a keeper. :)

Baroli

Thank you!!

It is so hard, isn't it sometimes to find what you are truly going to be happy with. At least with this spread it can point you in a different direction, or maybe the same direction with a twist.

Btw, this spread is just a sampling of what I have learned thus far from all the cool people here at AT.

Baroli:love:

siouxj73

Baroli, this spread is magnificent! I can't wait to give it a try!!

Thank you for sharing!

calligirl

Okay, I love the spread but I'm so confused right now I need help with the interpretation. And what's with the reversed card? I NEVER use reversed cards...

I'm going over to the Readings Thread to post this...please join me and offer your guidance.

minimonster777

I think that I will try this one out tonight. Wonderful spread :)

Edge

Thanks for the spread Baroli52. :) Just tried it and learned some very interesting things.

Baroli

Edge said:
Thanks for the spread Baroli52. :) Just tried it and learned some very interesting things.

You are quite welcome.

baroli

Umbrae

Hold up...you guys have a spread for this? Man I lived for dang near half a century before I found my niche, didn't even need a spread. But man whadda ride it's been... I've always just followed the cards...seriously...a spread? Whadd'le they think of next...

What?

Ooops...sorry...