Tarot Instruction in Sydney/Melbourne

Stephen Sussman

I will be travelling to Sydney and Melbourne soon.Can anyone recommend a good teacher in those areas? The only Australian Tarot teacher I knew( in the early 1990's, when I was last there) was Tara in Perth, but I understand that she no longer lives there, and thus I have no more personal contacts "down under"....Thanks, Stephen

jmd

There are a number of people who hold Tarot classes and study groups in Melbourne. Maybe when you get here, if you PM or e.mail me, I may be able to help once your peculiar interests and orientation are clear.

I think you may be surprised as to how much Tarot is 'alive' in Melbourne!

LeahG

Welcome to Melbourne!

Yes, I can also recommended my teacher, send me a PM and I will give you her details.

Also have a look at the Australian Tarot Guild Website, there is a section there with teachers and readers.

Good Luck

Stephen Sussman

Thank YOU

Thankyou JMD and Kitty for the info--Cheers, Stephen Sussman

jmd

You're welcome Stephen.

Though I echo's Kitty's suggestion that you may wish to also check out the Tarot Guild, be aware that many people interested in Tarot and/or teaching it are not members - nor wish to be so (myself included).

MystiqueMoonlight

Hello Stephen,

If you're in Sydney drop me an email and I would be happy to spend some time with you. Perhaps I could introduce some new ideas to you :)