Crowley on a movie here!

7Nica7nor7

ravenest said:
Video 2. Crowley. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But it cant be (the video said so), I mean, weapons in one hand and olive branches in the other ... doesnt make sense .

Wheat however ....

lol this is worst, you made my head think about it...

Quoting: http://www.greatseal.com/symbols/arrows.html

The official explanation describes the symbolism: "The Olive branch and arrows denote the power of peace & war which is exclusively vested in Congress." (Compare this to the phrase common today: "war and peace.")

Lillie said:
There are loads of Crowley biographies.
That's where most of us get our Crowley info from.

yessss, but you guys are the best documentaded on Crowley (does even documentaded exist on the dictionary, the spell checker always marks it on red)

I know some Crowley quoting on the movie supouse to be from angels or some other entities. and this guy just puts Crowley name down there. but it really got me curiuous, after seeing all this 9 clips, wish of this are NOT FACTS.

and i appreciate a lot your comments on this.

I will take advantage then of this post to give another pretty interesting fact.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GF0sJiT4gk

and a question that gives me the creeps.
isn't freak'n dangerous having a ©.I.A director as a 1st World Country President?

i mean, come on you guys the ©.I.A director nows everything, i mean.... eeeeverything.

Aeon418

7Nica7nor7 said:
and this guy just puts Crowley name down there. but it really got me curiuous, after seeing all this 9 clips, wish of this are NOT FACTS.
The whole thing is just a silly conspiratorial propaganda piece that targets existing (and valid) fears about governmental control and the ever increasing erosion of civil liberties and freedom in western societies. But to blame it all on Aleister Crowley, the OTO, and shape shifting reptiles is a bit far fetched, don't you think? And I thought I had a good imagination! :laugh:

Crowley is dead. The OTO can't even govern themselves, let alone the world. And while the British monarchy may be blood sucking parasites, I think it's highly unlikely that they are shapeshifting reptiles. :rolleyes:

Princess Anne does look a bit horsey though. :laugh:
7Nica7nor7 said:
and a question that gives me the creeps.
isn't freak'n dangerous having a ©.I.A director as a 1st World Country President?
No more so than anyone else. The people who run things are every bit as messed up and crazy as the rest of us.

Lillie

I don't believe that documentaded is a word.

You could patent it, and get paid every time someone wants to use it.

ravenest

Or even documental, in the above case; documentlyderanged.

Yeah, when I was active in OTO people used to say; 'Aren't you guys trying to take over the government and create a one world government?'

"Ummm,' I'd respond ."We'd need more than $387 we have in the national bank account."

frelkins

Wow that was the most hilarious piece of junk ever! What a fantastic conspiracy theory satire. To answer the original poster: ALL OF IT IS WRONG. I COULD NOT DETECT ONE SINGLE ACTUAL REAL FACT.

but still great for giggles. :)

7Nica7nor7

Lillie said:
I don't believe that documentaded is a word.

You could patent it, and get paid every time someone wants to use it.

You owe me 50 bucks for that last one.
documented
lol no red marks,tnx got it ;D

frelkins said:
Wow that was the most hilarious piece of junk ever! What a fantastic conspiracy theory satire. To answer the original poster: ALL OF IT IS WRONG. I COULD NOT DETECT ONE SINGLE ACTUAL REAL FACT.

but still great for giggles.

you haven't seen anything, this is the normal stuff, lol
do you really wanna laugh like a squirrel ?
take a look at this.

vid 73 Signs/ Luxor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1SIUeGhM0g
I swear you going to laugh till you die.

now on the serious plane, i will like you people to note from this video. the Luxor symbol at the end of the movie.

Ok, now to the facts again.
Come on, i dont belive O.T.O. its going for the world power, but you don't need money for world dominion, you need information, thats why
©.I.A director = very dangerous.
and no dude. No normal brain like yours or mine it's ever reaching a ©.I.A director job, Ever!!, thats and easy one.

i mean of course Jr goes every now and then to ask daddy what to do.
And if I have understood right, the movie try to points to a consciousness transfer between this personages.

Doesn't the story line ring any bells?
ok, let me see then, i just remembered what got my nose in to this in the first place.

Quoting: Book of T
...and also there is a legend of Eve and the Serpent, for Cain was the child of Eve and the Serpent, and not of Eve and Adam...
(Blavatsky talks about this stuff too)
This really kinda change things for me, this shows true knowledge and understanding of the man history and whoever that know this also knows that Cain left a descendent's on earth.

Doesn't Crowley proclaims himself as the Beast somewhere?
and of course Crowley seek this bloodline. I know I would if I where in his shoes. And do you have any idea where to start? but of course, Adolf H.
i know tons of you have read and understood Book of the Law.

and,, mm what about the gray kinda looking guy that Crowley draws?
and it is well know in any good biography of Adolf H that he was playing with ufo kinda crafts.
did you guys saw the picture at the end of vid 49?
I'm not saying this picture its true but, Adolf H played a lot with this kinda vehicles and since the end of WWII wee don't know anything on that proyect.

thanks for the patience, and sorry if i make some eyes roll up but, arggggg my head keeps making questions. I know how it is like, i been living with it all my life.
=D

Aeon418

7Nica7nor7 said:
and also there is a legend of Eve and the Serpent, for Cain was the child of Eve and the Serpent, and not of Eve and Adam...
This really kinda change things for me, this shows true knowledge and understanding of the man history and whoever that know this also knows that Cain left a descendent's on earth.
It's a symbolic myth plucked from the pages of one of the worlds oldest works of fiction - the Bible. It's not historical fact or proof of reptilian blood lines. :rolleyes:
7Nica7nor7 said:
Yes. And?
7Nica7nor7 said:
and of course Crowley seek this bloodline. I know I would if I where in his shoes. And do you have any idea where to start? but of course, Adolf H.
Eh ?
7Nica7nor7 said:
what about the gray kinda looking guy that Crowley draws?
You mean Lam? He was Crowley's guru. :laugh:
http://www.the-equinox.org/vol3/eqv3n1/LIBER71/lam.jpg
7Nica7nor7 said:
and it is well know in any good biography of Adolf H that he was playing with ufo kinda crafts.
did you guys saw the picture at the end of vid 49?
I'm not saying this picture its true but, Adolf H played a lot with this kinda vehicles and since the end of WWII wee don't know anything on that proyect.
But I thought the F in UFO stood for flying. :laugh:

ravenest

7Nica7nor7 said:
Ok, now to the facts again.
Come on, i dont belive O.T.O. its going for the world power, but you don't need money for world dominion, you need information,

(Okay, I'm doing my best to decipher this paragraph - without resorting to my usual smartarse 'dripping sarcasm' [As Edge aptly termed it :laugh: ] )

No, the OTO was/is not going for world dominion, but it does purport to seek to create a new social order, but I have never seen this believed to be applied to a world situation (leave that up to the Baha'i Faith ;) - not that I think they dont have a good idea! )

Dont' need money? Just info? In these realms I'd say they are inseparable.
7Nica7nor7 said:
thats why
©.I.A director = very dangerous.
and no dude. No normal brain like yours or mine it's ever reaching a ©.I.A director job, Ever!!, thats and easy one.
I guess they are 'schooled from birth' and their brain is as unormal as mine is.
7Nica7nor7 said:
i mean of course Jr goes every now and then to ask daddy what to do.
And if I have understood right, the movie try to points to a consciousness transfer between this personages.
Not unusual, in my opinion.
7Nica7nor7 said:
Doesn't the story line ring any bells?
The phrase 'ding-a-ling' comes to mind ;)
7Nica7nor7 said:
ok, let me see then, i just remembered what got my nose in to this in the first place.

Quoting: Book of T
...and also there is a legend of Eve and the Serpent, for Cain was the child of Eve and the Serpent, and not of Eve and Adam...
Hang on, where is the grammar descrambler function here ...
7Nica7nor7 said:
i know tons of you have read and understood Book of the Law.

Whoa! slow down there fella. Am I right in rescambling this to mean;
Cain represents the function of Free (or True) will (I know, I know, 2 totally different concepts, but for the moment ...) being an offspring of the serpent - and there has been a movement through history of people putting forward this concept - And Crowley continued this tradition against slavish obedience to the 'Gods'. And if you were him, that's what you would do?

Kinda? Is that sorta what you mean?

Adolf and The Book of the Law? One needs to be careful here, sure some can strike similarities between the two movements, Crowley talks about abortive births of the New Aeon, sorta due to infection from past currents, human trips and misunderstandings and ego projections.
7Nica7nor7 said:
and,, mm what about the gray kinda looking guy that Crowley draws?
You mean Lam a la Whitley Striber? He is a 'Spirit of Mars' supposedly. Did you mean Lam was like ' A Grey', as they call them? AC long predated any UFOnaught alien theory.

{ "without resorting to my usual smartarse 'dripping sarcasm' " Miserable failure ravenest ... miserable}

Ah what a mess ... look, just read some Kenneth Grant okay , that'll clear it all up.

Aeon418

ravenest said:
{ "without resorting to my usual smartarse 'dripping sarcasm' " Miserable failure ravenest ... miserable}

Ah what a mess ... look, just read some Kenneth Grant okay , that'll clear it all up.
Read Kenneth Grant to clear it up! Are you trying to be funny? :laugh:

ravenest

I think I watched tooooo much of those 'movies'.

Did I see right in one place? It seemed to be suggesting in one part that this wave of 'anti-christ activity' can be deflected by Islamic practices?

Perhaps I need de-programming?

Now I can't help wondering what happens to you if you watched ALL of ALL of those clips. (It's a strange world out there!)