Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

All Is One

We Need To Talk

colleenh86 said:
But I would feel guilty for hoarding, as Jeseryn said.

Guilty for hoarding? This is not like saving up stockpiles of food and not sharing during a famine.

You go ahead and hoard.

If I lose all my decks and need to beg, barter, or steal one from you...I just know you would help me out!!

happyphantom

Haha, I absolutely would!

I'm trying to justify it to myself right now....

;)

stargazer

(My Touchstone has obviously gone on a slight tour of England before coming home - arghhh. Mind you, it's only been two weeks - still time before panic!)

Hi Essjay
I have started to panic a bit as mine was shipped on 12/8/08 and not here yet. Have just requested a tracking number from Leisa to see if I can find out where it is. I am hoping that it is just a delay due to the bankholiday weekend.

Fingers crossed.

All Is One

You People Are Freaking Me Out

Now I'm wondering if I need a second LE.

This is getting out of hand.

I love my Touchstone. I might love the second one even more. I have never particiated in such madness.

But I feel the kind of ghoulish delight one feels at the Madame T's Wax Museum (the real one...not been there but I sure have heard about it)

If I were to lose this deck, I don't know what I'd do for the next year.

I might actually order another.

Can I justify ordering another?

Essjay

stargazer said:
(My Touchstone has obviously gone on a slight tour of England before coming home - arghhh. Mind you, it's only been two weeks - still time before panic!)

Hi Essjay
I have started to panic a bit as mine was shipped on 12/8/08 and not here yet. Have just requested a tracking number from Leisa to see if I can find out where it is. I am hoping that it is just a delay due to the bankholiday weekend.

Fingers crossed.

Ours were shipped the same day - maybe I should contact Leisa too.

The bank holiday does slow things down - fingers also crossed.

stargazer

Essjay,
Leisa has just mailed me to say that the order could take upto 3 weeks to reach the UK. So no need to panic yet!
Will post to let you know when mine arrives.

Angie x

Skimo

... couldn't ... resist ... longer...

It was to hard!

Queen of Pentacle

coudn't résist either

... So I ordered the special edition. It is something magic aboout it.

Just hope I wont regret the box, i love so much my golden"s tarot box...

faunabay

Yep, I'm really excited to get my copy. Hopefully it'll be here today......if not it should be here tomorrow. Shipping was supposed to take 2 to 3 days. YEA!!!

happyphantom

All Is One said:
If I were to lose this deck, I don't know what I'd do for the next year.

I might actually order another.

Can I justify ordering another?

Yes! :D

I am in the same position. What if something happened to the one I have?!

My first Golden Tarot was chewed by my flatmate's dog. I don't have a dog, but I keep having horrible visions of my cats spilling tea on my Touchstone (I already had a close call). Or what if I somehow lose a card and am stuck with an incomplete deck? Gaah! I can't stand it!

;)