Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Words of Positivity Game

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
MarieAntoinette's Avatar
MarieAntoinette  MarieAntoinette is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: Garden
Posts: 1,816
MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

MarieAntoinette's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
2 of Cups - 10 of Wands

A new partnership is coming into her life. A man is going to win her trust and become a strong emotional support to her. This girl will no longer feel that she is suffering with this burden alone.

Something positive about my health?
7 of wands
10 of cups
Positive thing is that you'll be able to make it through current challenges and reach a much more happier/satisfying situation in regards to your health.


Positive about being abandoned by MT (new, recent ex)?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #51
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
7 of wands
10 of cups
Positive thing is that you'll be able to make it through current challenges and reach a much more happier/satisfying situation in regards to your health.


Positive about being abandoned by MT (new, recent ex)?
High Priestess - Knight of Cups


You know you'll have to go through the regular grieving process, that's a given but keep in mind that someone who abandons you is NOT who you deserve to be with. A kind man with nurturing tendencies is around the corner. That or an invitation to something nice is coming that will help to comfort you.


Something positive about X and his lunch issue?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #52
MarieAntoinette's Avatar
MarieAntoinette  MarieAntoinette is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: Garden
Posts: 1,816
MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

MarieAntoinette's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
High Priestess - Knight of Cups


You know you'll have to go through the regular grieving process, that's a given but keep in mind that someone who abandons you is NOT who you deserve to be with. A kind man with nurturing tendencies is around the corner. That or an invitation to something nice is coming that will help to comfort you.


Something positive about X and his lunch issue?
The thing is that MT was there for me when I was grieving for DB (a month ago), I guess lesson here is to simply go through the process ALONE, instead of relying on a rebound, lest it just ends up the same haha.

6 of wands
4 of swords

X will overcome his lunch issue, if any personal challenges are involved he will come out on top, and not have to worry about it anymore.


Q: Positives of confessing my feelings for SY? (it was done already)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #53
Mim's Avatar
Mim  Mim is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 150
Mim 
Citizen

Mim's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
The thing is that MT was there for me when I was grieving for DB (a month ago), I guess lesson here is to simply go through the process ALONE, instead of relying on a rebound, lest it just ends up the same haha.

6 of wands
4 of swords

X will overcome his lunch issue, if any personal challenges are involved he will come out on top, and not have to worry about it anymore.


Q: Positives of confessing my feelings for SY? (it was done already)
7 of Pentacles
6 of Swords

There seems to be a true relationship based upon caring and loving talks or thoughts and also some common centers of interest regarding to social or material matters, including the bodies. It looks like a pure friendship.

Q : Positives about me using the Prisma Visions Tarot ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #54
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
7 of Pentacles
6 of Swords

There seems to be a true relationship based upon caring and loving talks or thoughts and also some common centers of interest regarding to social or material matters, including the bodies. It looks like a pure friendship.

Q : Positives about me using the Prisma Visions Tarot ?
Eight of coins - The Magician

Continued effort with this deck will pay off big time - you can make (or do ?) magic with it


QU: Possitives about continuing with weight loss ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #55
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Eight of coins - The Magician

Continued effort with this deck will pay off big time - you can make (or do ?) magic with it


QU: Possitives about continuing with weight loss ?
3 of swords 5 of cups

both of these images are ideal for weight loss. feeling lighter and feeling sprightlier. losing negative self-body image, losing negative feelings in general. and the fact you are losing weight means you can wear clothes that you really want to wear more in line with who you really believe you are. it will be removing a mask. and i think the five of cups can also signify weight plateau. don't worry. just take it in stride. you will reach the goal. it doesn't happen overnight and takes lots of adjustments. success with it will teach how to better approach other complicated issues in your life.

positives about me and v so far?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #56
Mim's Avatar
Mim  Mim is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Aug 2016
Location: France
Posts: 150
Mim 
Citizen

Mim's Avatar

IV - The Emperor
Will is your best ally in the affair, will and decisional power with also some strategic skills such as embracing the whole situation and parameters before to take any decision.

Positives about my new friendship with X ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #57
empress's dress  empress's dress is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Aug 2016
Location: []
Posts: 3,249
empress's dress 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
IV - The Emperor
Will is your best ally in the affair, will and decisional power with also some strategic skills such as embracing the whole situation and parameters before to take any decision.

Positives about my new friendship with X ?
hi mim!!! thank you!!!!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #58
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 
Citizen

GotH's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Positives about my new friendship with X ?
3 of Pumpkins - 8 of Bats

In this friendship you will share some bonds. It seems that the things you do or talk about will be kept under wraps by the both of you. You have some things in common that you'll be able to share and keep secret.


Positives regarding X's ailment?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #59
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 
Citizen
GotH


Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post

Positives regarding X's ailment?
4 of Cups & 9 of Wands

X will not accept every cup that is offered to them, they will not rise to every opportunity, and they do not drink from the bitter cup.
They also put up a brave fight, they are still standing strong, and they chose their weapon/defence wisely. They listen to their inner voice, and they are very careful.

Q: Positives at work?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #60


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.