Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Words of Positivity Game

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

LOL I think you're shadowing me !! I decided to answer my own question as it hadn't moved for a few weeks and, puff of smoke (or is that sulphur) there you are !

And actually, our answers are not incompatible ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
I think I need this game...


8 of Cups

You will finally pursue what makes you truly happy.


Positives about the rest of November
Eight of coins - Nine of coins

You will be able to get stuck into some (possibly work) project and make progress, you will feel accomplished and that your time/efforts have been put to constructive use.

QU: As above
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #81
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Ace of Wands

H will find new energy to start new projects; he will be full of enthusiasm



Positives about this coming week
Ace of wands - 4 of cups

I think I could say likewise ! You will feel energised and able to throw off any lethargy or sense of boredom or of spinning your wheels - base was death, so a breath of fresh air is rolling in.

QU: Positives about attending the K class ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #82
DDwarks  DDwarks is offline
Tutu wearing rascal
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2016
Location: Here
Posts: 3,009
DDwarks 
Tutu wearing rascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Ace of wands - 4 of cups

I think I could say likewise ! You will feel energised and able to throw off any lethargy or sense of boredom or of spinning your wheels - base was death, so a breath of fresh air is rolling in.

QU: Positives about attending the K class ?
3 of Cups . Page of Wands
It will be fun. You've wanted to do it for a while and now the time has come!

Q. Positives about my new way of dealing with the school?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #83
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 
Citizen

Freyja of V's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post

Q. Positives about my new way of dealing with the school?

Queen of Cups & Empress (wow!)

You are a nurturer! You are sensitive, caring & loving as well as a lover of nature and life. Your maternal instincts always kick in and you bring harmony to all those you meet. If you work there, you treat the kids as if their your own.

Note: I wasn't sure if you work at the school or you mean the school your kid(s) attend. Sorry

Q: Positives about the next few weeks?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #84
EmpyreanKnight's Avatar
EmpyreanKnight  EmpyreanKnight is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Oct 2015
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 1,853
EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
Q: Positives about the next few weeks?
Page of Pentacles Rx - 7 of Swords Rx

For the next few weeks you can afford to let your hair down, focus on your own needs and indulge a little. Furthermore, many would be straightforward and trustworthy in their dealings with you, and you may even get very good advice.

Q: Positives about my in-depth study of the Vargo Gothic Tarot (I have time now!)
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #85
anniers22  anniers22 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 07 Aug 2016
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 26
anniers22 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
Page of Pentacles Rx - 7 of Swords Rx

For the next few weeks you can afford to let your hair down, focus on your own needs and indulge a little. Furthermore, many would be straightforward and trustworthy in their dealings with you, and you may even get very good advice.

Q: Positives about my in-depth study of the Vargo Gothic Tarot (I have time now!)
7 of pentacles + knight of cups

Well, u are really into it, u really want to get into know better about this deck. At now, u could make a little stop and analyze what's going on for your studies. Some trial and error, a little feedback of your inner wisdom. "What should I do to improve my studies about Vargo Gothic?"
U are going well, on a right path. Just analizing and improvement is necessary.

Question:
Can u see/say anything good about my relationship with M.Y?

(We had some arguments last week and i feel that something is not right.)

Enviado de meu GT-I8262B usando Tapatalk
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #86
DarkWolf's Avatar
DarkWolf  DarkWolf is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 14 Dec 2016
Location: In the Wild
Posts: 42
DarkWolf 
Resident

DarkWolf's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniers22 View Post
Question:
Can u see/say anything good about my relationship with M.Y?

(We had some arguments last week and i feel that something is not right.)

Enviado de meu GT-I8262B usando Tapatalk
Ace of Pentacles

Good luck is imminent. Pentacles is the suit of everyday life and this is the luckiest card you could get in that suit. Whatever comes your way in life at this time is ultimately for the best.

Question: Should I let X out of my life?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #87
Diege  Diege is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 289
Diege 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWolf View Post
Ace of Pentacles

Good luck is imminent. Pentacles is the suit of everyday life and this is the luckiest card you could get in that suit. Whatever comes your way in life at this time is ultimately for the best.

Question: Should I let X out of my life?
Ten Of Pentacles

Yes, but only if that is truly what you desire.
Remember that are plenty more people who would love to fill X's shoes and would treat you like the wonderful person you are.

Will X ever message me back, it's been months?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #88
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

FB - You were correct, it's a fun course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDwarks View Post
3 of Cups . Page of Wands
It will be fun. You've wanted to do it for a while and now the time has come!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #89
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diege View Post
Ten Of Pentacles

Yes, but only if that is truly what you desire.
Remember that are plenty more people who would love to fill X's shoes and would treat you like the wonderful person you are.

Will X ever message me back, it's been months?
3 of Wands, base Hanged Man
You are right that you have been left watching and waiting .... I think you can expect more of the same, as a possitive - perhaps the down time will allow you to rethink or re see the situation.

QU: Possitives about my history with K ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #90


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.