New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

framer

My PM is full

Hello Pablo,

I just want to tell you that I will give you my feed-back of your deck when I
can.

I insist to said : thanks for all!

I'm sorry to use this space. I have no longer space in my private box...

Regards
framer

delizt

I received my "aged" Dodal yesterday and I am thrilled!!! It's a perfect size and the stock is lovely. I do like the aged effect very much, and it is obvious the love and care that Pablo has put into these decks!! Well done and I am thrilled to own this:)))

Bluefeet

I received my "aged" Dodal yesterday and I am thrilled!!! It's a perfect size and the stock is lovely. I do like the aged effect very much, and it is obvious the love and care that Pablo has put into these decks!! Well done and I am thrilled to own this:)))

Glad to hear that your package arrived timely! Isn't the size just perfect for shuffling? Fits in the hands so nicely. :p

A quick note: all US orders should arrive by Monday, sorry for the delay! I managed to get all packages in the post on Wednesday but the snow storm has slowed down deliveries.

eltarot78

Hello Iris foremost excuse the delayed response here in the forum,
thank you very much for the update keeping informed.

outside the forum I have been maintaining communication with all those who are part of this group costs, tracked and receiving feedback from their views on the decks.

take this opportunity to inform all interested parties in my decks, which now is taking out a new set of shipping, have 4 places available.

Tarot of Marseilles Robledo 4th edition u$s 39
an aged version of Tarot " Dodal " u$s 39 ,
and Besançon Tarot deck ( trumps only) u$s 20

as the shipping from Argentina to USA is so expensive, around u$s 53, I found that the most appropriate way to reduce shipping costs is through groups, I sent a group from Argentina to USA which has a cost of u$s 75.80, which is divided by 9 (which are the decks that fit in the shipping) giving a proportion of u$s 8.42 per deck, then my partner in the USA sent to your address, the costs are u$s 5 Priority Flat rate box or padded flat rate envelope within the US, u$s 15 First Class international with confirmation number (arrives around one week) and u$s 24 Priority Priority Flat rate box or padded flat rate envelope to rest of the world ,at the option of u$s 24 for international shipping has a capacity of 6 decks, mention this in case anyone wants to organize a group to share the costs

you can see some pictures here https://www.facebook.com/eltarot78/posts/10202285731723519?notif_t=like

framer

So...beautiful!!

Hello,

I received the deck of Pablo Robledo's
TdM first edition last week... I want just to note that I am very happy
and it's better and better then I imagined !!

Warmly and "Heartistic"... Very magic!. i don't find words to explain my joy!

I'm not an expert, but I believe that I will never see a so wondurful tarot, even in images in Internet...

Thanks to the artist.

Thanks to Pablo

:)))

eltarot78

Hello Framer

Well I think it was worth the wait.
How glad I am that the deck is to your liking and you can feel everything that I wanted to capture in the

Thank you very much for your words, really enjoys it and you have good reads

Regards
Pablo

framer

It's a pleasure for me.

There's good vibrations in the cards!...

kalliope

ETA: never mind about the dimensions. I found that you listed them on the previous page (11cm x 6cm). Sorry! My question about the cardstock still stands, though. :)

Pablo, may I ask the dimensions of your aged Dodal deck? I love the Dodal drawings, but Flornoy's deck is too large for me, and the aged coloring of yours is appealing.

Also, how does the cardstock compare to your TdM Robledo? I believe I have the 1st edition.

Thank you!

eltarot78

Hello Kalliope

The Dodal aged version is the same size as the TdM Robledo and cardstock I use is the same, from the first edition.

At the moment I do not have copies of Dodal, I'm working on it and in the next few weeks I will have more copies available

kalliope

Thanks, Pablo. I'll keep my eye on the thread, and for when the next group order gets together. :)