Correlation on Tarot of the III Millennium

contrascarpe

This is one of my favorite underrated deck. I admit I don't read with it enough, but I find it deep and brilliant.

The minors can be put together as a puzzle, plus the intuitive images, along with Marseilles symbolism and electrical diagrams (I do electrical engineering after all, and I find this to be a hoot) makes this a great reading deck. Thanks for resurrecting this thread, elf. It has given me a passion to read with it again.

Dan

Satori

you're welcome Dan.
seeing what you've written I can't trade it. now I have to get back at the deck.
I heard about it from chronata, who apparently saw yours, and so all roads lead back to you and laura! And now you pop up and comment on it as "deep and brilliant".

I love the majors. They are after all beautiful.

But those minors. what the hek do those pictures mean??? <sigh> this will take time I think.

Chronata

Yes! I blame Dan!
He is responsible for this deck literally haunting me, until I finally got one!

Elf...You don't want to trade this deck. You want to give it your attention. A second chance...even a third.

Don't try and fit the puzzle together...that will just end up making you frustarted and sour.

But do give it a chance. If it helps, take the Majors out and read each deck seperately for a while.

Try reading it for someone who is going through a disturbing emotional crisis...trust me, after you pick up the broken glass, you will find a new understanding of this complicated, beautiful, slightly disturbed, brilliant...and very truthful...deck!

I can't teell you anymore than that...just trust me on this...this is a deck deserving of your attention.

contrascarpe

Chronata said:
Yes! I blame Dan!

Poor Dan - gets the blame for everything ;)

Yes, the majors are simply stunning and yes, the minors are somewhat disturbing. I have only read once with this deck, as part of a Reflecting Pools (I can't remember though, Chronata - did I include it in your RP reading? If so, then I used it twice).

All I remember is how honest and to the point the deck was. There is one card (cannot remember off the top of my head which one) which shows someone trying to, um, but their head up their butt. So, what better advice to someone? Get your head out of your butt and do something!

Dan

gregory

darwinia said:
Much talk has occurred about the web addresses on these cards and how they aren't operational. It's quite obvious to me that they never were real web sites, but are merely a third millennium literary device for tying the theme of the deck together.
You know, that's odd. We had it out last night, and SO wondered if the links would work... I have to tell you that some do. I have been to a lovely art site, and one about rottweilers so far !!!!

darwinia

gregory said:
You know, that's odd. We had it out last night, and SO wondered if the links would work... I have to tell you that some do. I have been to a lovely art site, and one about rottweilers so far !!!!

Not so odd. We were discussing this almost three years ago. Things change, on the Internet. I have had several correspondents who tried the links over the years to no effect.

How wonderful, you must have that "special" gifted touch!

gregory

Being more of a cynic, I suspect more some people who bought the deck thought "great address; let's register it" The one with the tour of the castle is FABULOUS !) (redispade.com, I think it was....)

Webwitch

I just liked the imagery of this deck. I have yet to purchase it, but now I am even more intrigued after reading this thread.

Cheers,
Webwitch :)