New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Bluefeet

Great! It should get to me by this week then, thanks for posting. :) I will get busy packing and shipping soon. :D

hi Iris

Today at 8:20 am, the package touched American soil

Processed Through Sort Facility
June 5, 2013, 8:20 am
ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

May 30, 2013, 3:04 am
BUENOS AIRES EMS, ARGENTINA

May 30, 2013, 3:00 am
BUENOS AIRES EMS, ARGENTINA

Acceptance
May 29, 2013, 12:31 pm
ARGENTINA

Bluefeet

Update - I got the package just now and will be shipping all orders today. Yay! :party:

eltarot78

that is moving :)

thanks Iris, you're an angel )º(

Bluefeet

Aww, that's so cute! :love:

Inconnu

Thanks so much Iris! This was incredibly generous of you.

Thanks Pablo for a beautiful new/old pack.

victoria.star

Lovely

I just received this deck from Iris and I have to say that I love it so much, I slept with it last night!
(it was all tucked away in a pouch, so it was safe :) )
I studied the cards for hours then fell asleep with them, by my pillow.
Very beautiful deck, the card stock is a dream, and I know they will take me on great journeys, as my own dreams were filled with flying!

eltarot78

Thanks so much Iris! This was incredibly generous of you.

Thanks Pablo for a beautiful new/old pack.

Hi Inconnu, I would like to know your opinion when you receive

eltarot78

I just received this deck from Iris and I have to say that I love it so much, I slept with it last night!
(it was all tucked away in a pouch, so it was safe :) )
I studied the cards for hours then fell asleep with them, by my pillow.
Very beautiful deck, the card stock is a dream, and I know they will take me on great journeys, as my own dreams were filled with flying!

Hi littlespiritsdancing

the paths are many and mysterious :)

I'm glad you riceived your deck and that is to your liking,
have you good reads and enjoy it very much

Iris thanks again for helping bring my art

Inconnu

Well my Tarot de Marsella Robledo arrived today, (thanks again Iris).

It's stunning. The scans don't to it ivstice. The card stock feels right in my hand. The finish is right, matte & not plasticy. The line work is very clean but on the slighty mottled tan background retains the character of old woodblock type printing. The coloration is bold. The old pattern backs are the right finishing touch.

There's my impression of the physical cards but this pack is much more than a well executed Marseilles rendition. I wasn't even through my first viewing before I knew this was my favorite pack. I'd been looking for this not knowing exactly what I sought but certain that I'd know it when it was found.

Is there a bit of humor here in the birds of the II of cups? I love the heraldic device. A Phoenix in the IIII of Deniers, lovely. The green ribbon of the II of Deniers I think is the only place this color it is used... like it.

This pack feels historic & energetic at the same time.

We happy few that hold one of Pablo's artistic creations are lucky. I know we hold history & mystery in our hands.

Bluefeet

That's a great review, Inconnu! :thumbsup: Enjoy your cards!