Thoth Tarot PC Program

Malygris

Very good! Is there any way the cards can be turned 90 degrees?

To develop the program further, maybe some preset grids for various spreads could be provided, with info on the card positions?

I too am a little ambivalent about computerised cards. I have used this site http://www.facade.com/tarot/ on occasions when I have no access to a deck, such as at work (during lunchbreak of course! ;¬]), but you lose the tactile magic of actually handling the cards, shuffling, choosing when to cut, etc. I suppose it's a personal choice.

Nocturnal Lure

Absolutely brilliant...

Thanks for sharing this excellent piece of work, I am very grateful.

So whats next? Alternative decks, switching to Rider Waite during readings, set spreads? Perhaps a tutorial, it could be an excellent traing tool for people just starting out with tarot.

Though am very happy to have this on my PC I strongly suggest you make it a comercial product at some point. I think the demand is there and you deserve the credit!

sagewriter

your program is amazing! My thoth deck was the first deck i bought, but i never clicked with it. hopefully by using this program i'll be able to understand it more :)

thank you for sharing this with us :)

siouxj73

I can do little but echo the awe and gratitude already expressed here. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this fantastic program. I'm sure this will help me become wonderfully familiar with the scary thoth!

ZenMusic

anyway to resize cards

looks good, except the cards appear too
small on my hi-res system..

anyway to resize them?
thanks

archer1

I like what I saw on the screenshot but the download link does not work...

But does look good though

Eikon

Update

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the compliments and praise. I just updated the original post to repair the links to the download and screenshots. Please visit www.eiksoft.com for more fun & games. Best regards,

Eik

P.S. The program is no longer in development, but I do appreciate all of the input on feature requests.

Edge

Eikon said:
Hi everyone, thanks so much for the compliments and praise. I just updated the original post to repair the links to the download and screenshots. Please visit www.eiksoft.com for more fun & games. Best regards,

Eik

P.S. The program is no longer in development, but I do appreciate all of the input on feature requests.

Well I just downloaded and unzipped the package but am lost as to where to go from here to start using this program...sorry aaaah what am I missing?

Thx

SCRATCH that, I got it sorry bout that. Got to ahead of myself, after all this is Thoth related lol. Am loving this so far, very cool. Thanks :)

SarahRose

I just yoinked it and am now going to open it for the first time...

Very nice! Thank you! I love stuff like this - very cool. You even have my card back. ;-)