Tarot of the Cat People, any one else use this pack?

Summerdream

This is a deck I have been considering lately and I also was worried that the deck may go out of print soon because it has been out for so long. It's good to hear that the book is recommended too because I was wondering if the book was helpful with this deck or not. It sounds like one of those decks that once people own it, they always keep it.

Obsidian

It's been great to get so much feed back on my old deck.

It was interesting that the cards are now in black and white, my deck is in full colour.

The original pictures for the decks were hand painted.

When I bought my deck there was no accompanying book, only a small leaflet on the deck itself.

Please can someone clarify the name of the stand alone book and where we can all get it from?

For everyday use this deck really comes across in a one or three card spread, but I've also found that it is really insightful when you need one of those soul searching reads for a bit of new direction.

Genna

My deck is full colour,and I bought it not long ago.I got my book from Amazon with the set,but I´ve got an extra book.Obsidian,I´ll PM you about it.

BLFO

This is the first deck I bought. I had it for two years because I was looking for ancient egyptian decks at the pagan store and they didn't have any but the THIS deck had a slight pseudo ancient egyptian feel to it...Perhaps it was because all the cats reminded me of Bastet cults.

I like this card for everyday life, but the iconography doesn't suit my desire for using it for romance readings. I want something a little bit more "sexy" when it comes to tarot illustrations.

Overall, this is a good deck to learn tarot if you are a beginner.

bladeraven

Just got my deck today..Ahhh..*HUGS* Hedge *Hugs* thank you thank you...omg...Grasshopper had fun looking through the cards with me.

Trogon

Used to have this deck...

I gave it away a while back though. Unfortuantely, though I did like the artwork on it... I just could NOT read with it. But somebody else wanted it so away it went... ;)

Trogon

Trogon said:
I gave it away a while back though. Unfortuantely, though I did like the artwork on it... I just could NOT read with it. But somebody else wanted it so away it went... ;)

Whoa... I must've been thinking of my Unicorn Tarot when I posted this... I still have my Tarot of the Cat People... hmmm... I wonder why?