Happy Delivery Day!

DarkElectric

OMG, I am so STOKED, good people!

I just received a mega UPS delivery. 4 decks which I have wanted forever have arrived!

They are: Daughters of the Moon, Archeon Tarot, Tarot of Transformation, and finally..Ta Daaa! My Symbolon deck, which I have adored since the day I saw our Beautiful Elf's deck, and she did a wonderful reading with it for me.(Thanks again, Sweet lady :) )
So I'm as happy as happy can be, and today will be spent in exploration of these lovely decks. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Guiding Cauldron

lol :)

edited

a_shikhs

hey darkelectric,
wowww.. lucky you.. and getting 4 decks at a time sounds like fun.. great!!! hope you have a ball of a time exploring them...

FraterGrant

glad you got your decks! I know how it feels to get them in the mail

let us know how you like the archeon...

TheOld

if your symbolon are too big for your hands (like it was for mind) you can trim the gold border and it will do a fantastic deck

Just a tips
Omeada

DarkElectric

I'm having fun! WHEEEEEE!

Actually, the Symbolon isn't too big for me to shuffle, Omeada, I can shuffle the Rohrig, and the Druidcraft, no problem.
This time I believe I made absolutely stellar picks. All 4 of these decks speak volumes to me, and they are going to be happy here. :love:
As far as the Archeon...OMG, I LOVE IT!
I think it's an absolutely beautiful deck. Yes, it would probably be considered a "dark" deck. But I like those. One of my all time faves is the Vertigo, and the Archeon sort of reminds me of that one. I've yet to do a reading with it, but I intend to do so later tonight. WHOOPEE~~~~~~~!!!!!!!
(No enthusiasm here, right?!!!!)

FraterGrant

let us know how the reading with the archeon goes... as this will probably be my next deck purchase.

Emeraldgirl

happy deck delivery day :D :D :D :D :D

I got my mail from Alida today so i also have a few new decks to play with. Isn't it the bestest feeling?????????????????????

catlin

Congrats

Hi DarkElectric,
Congrats to your new decks.

What about starting a study group for the Symbolon so I'd be forced to break this one in?

ocho8s

Congratulations Dark Electric!!
it is always nice to have a bunch of goodies to make a earlier Xmas!!
I would go and check out your decks, they sound lovely!!
Bendiciones
Anaoly