tarot isabel

Moongold

Greetings isabel ~

Welcome to Aeclectic and congratulations on publishing your deck! The colours are outstanding. They are the first impressions I got.

Hope you stay around. :)

Moongold

Alta

Hello Isabel,

I certainly like your deck. I leave it to the more experienced folks to give you any direct advice.

Welcome.

Adam McLean

Perhaps you should use the same sort of border on all the cards.

I noticed that the Hermit, the Wheel of Fortune, Justice, and the Magician have different borders from the other cards. Why not make them all the same ?

I think the borders you use for the Fool, High Priestess, the Lovers, etc. are much more suitable for the images.
I think the soft forms of the images would be helped by a harder border.

Have you now finished all the Major arcana ?

Eco74

The colors in the deck are wonderful, and the cards seem so full of life.. I really like the style of the artwork.
The scenes seem so fluid and full of life.

The different frames catch me off guard though. Each frame seems more fitted to the cardtheme than to tie the deck together, which is totally cool and something I've never really seen before.
Is that something you intend to keep or are you experimenting with what border you would like to have for the deck?

gregory

I like the new borders much better. The colours on the others were lovely - but distracting. The wood-look ones are really nice, like picture frames.

Moongold

isabel ~

I think the new borders are much better too :)

Moongold

Eco74

It looks really nice with the new borders.
The vibrant artwork still stands out and seems to shimmer, and the borders make them look like the kind of pictures one might see in a haunted castle, filled with semi-alive paintings of the people that used to live there.
Melikes! :)

The 78th Fool

This is lovely, vibrant work! they look especially good with the new border - it's very elegant and shows the images off to their best.

chris. xx