I just got the Faeries Oracle!!

Jewel

Alissa said:
And Maan ... MY faeries want to hear what JEWEL's faeries think about YOUR faeries, so yes do post :D

*ROFLMAO* I just had to crack up laughing when I read your post Alissa *LOL* ... I think your faeries posted that, sounds exactly like something they would say!

Alissa

Jewel said:
*ROFLMAO* I just had to crack up laughing when I read your post Alissa *LOL* ... I think your faeries posted that, sounds exactly like something they would say!

Giggledy snort, I'm *quite* sure They DID!!! :D

Sea Sprite

Congrats Vianne! :D

Namaste

Being chosen

I was at Chapters on Saturday (our Canadian equivalent of Barnes and Noble - I wish :laugh: ) looking for decks and thinking about the Fairy (Faries' ?) Circle, when, suddenly, The Faeries' Oracle grabbed me metaphorically and compelled me to pick up the box and cards, and make my way to the cash...

At home, in the eveing, I took out the cards, looked at them, and was instantly swept away...

This is my first oracle deck, (I usually use tarot cards), and I started doing the exercises for my favourite/least favourite cards. I have been good..., staying away from the second part of the book, as requested. :)

So new to this whole experience, but so conscious of the power they have the potential to unleash.

What an extraordinary set of cards! So very unusual.

Do tell me, those who know the faeries well, what I might make of this incredible encounter. :)

Alissa

Namaste, so glad you've been taken by these cards, aren't they incredible?

These images are often like mirrors, I have often said. As such, they can be incredible teaching tools, if they resonate within you, such as you describe!

I hope you prowl through the forum and revive plenty of threads for the cards that speak to you. Don't forget to add to the Favorties/Least comfortables threads, those are a great way to begin learning to use these cards.

Best of luck to you on your Fae path :D

diane drizzy

"Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"

Only kidding Namaste, you'll really love them. It's a deck that I enjoy so very much.
Let's put it this way although there are some cards I like more than others, there are none I don't like. They make me happy,think, and put things in perspective.

sagitarian

Dear Namaste,

Oh how wonderful! Welcome to the fae side of the forum. This is where I mostly live at here :D!

As an answer to your question, wow, I don't know that anyone but the fae can answer your question. What is in store for you, well, I know with me, there has been a lot more mischief in my house. For example, appliances temporarily not working, and then after I voice (ok faeries, please quit it) then with in a minute (or two) it usually starts working again. They love to barrow or collect things, like pencils, socks, jewelry, and your favorite shirt. However, they always seem to be respectful in leaving something behind such as dead leaves, a piece of string, or pocket lent in exchange of barrowing or taking something. Now, I know these things are useless to us, but it's "treasure" as far as their concerned. So before you throw their treasures away, say a silent thank you to them in respect, and politely let them know, that you what they've given you, you can not use, and that it will be in the trash if they care to retrieve it again. Also, if they do take something that you really do need back, I've found that politely asking for it back will go far with them. Getting mad and demanding it back, it will either tickle them to see you in such a state, or they'll get mad and think you silly for reacting so ridiculously for something so trivial, and won't give it back due to rude behavior.

However, I've also experienced more spiritual growth, better internal understandings, and faced some very powerful issues of my past head on and finally conquered them all due to the fae helping me along my spiritual path.

Eveveryone's experience is different with these guys, but if you allow them to, they can truly make a major difference in your life.

I read with tarot for 10 years, and picked up this deck last year. I've never recieved so much information from any deck as I have this one. It has definitely become my power deck, and I use it for public readings as I work in a metaphysical shop as a spiritual counselor.

Again, welcome to the fae, and please do share and post your least favorite, favorite and universal cards. Look through this forum and share your faery tales with us all! We're a captive audience over here, let me tell ya...lol.

ScarabFlight

I just had to hop on and ride along with this thread, I too just got the Faeries Oracle!! Wow. I'm so excited! The cards are so beautiful and the book is amazing! I haven't got to do the dancing yet, I'll have to wait until my husband goes out or he may think I've finally gone over the edge. lol Then again, he may not even think twice about it. heehee

I'll be prowling around along with the other Faery (or would that be Fae?) newbies. :D I look forward to being here.

Aura Wolf

The book is indeed as amazing as the cards. For the price, this set is a bargain if you ask me. The cards are beautiful, and how many accompanying books are hardcover with wonderful, thick smooth pages and such a wealth of information? Not bloody many :D

I'm just starting to work seriously with my deck about now. I got them a while ago and made a bag that they demanded, they played tag with my cat, and played some tricks on my boyfriend for teasing about them. I studied them and wrote in their journal before I even tried to do a reading. Then we took a break, but I think now we are ready to work together :D

They are a fickle bunch, and can be a handful at times. But they bring a lot of light, in more ways than one.

Namaste

Alissa said:
Namaste, so glad you've been taken by these cards, aren't they incredible?

These images are often like mirrors, I have often said. As such, they can be incredible teaching tools, if they resonate within you, such as you describe!

I hope you prowl through the forum and revive plenty of threads for the cards that speak to you. Don't forget to add to the Favorties/Least comfortables threads, those are a great way to begin learning to use these cards.

Best of luck to you on your Fae path :D

They are incredible, Alissa! and the book is very good. I really think that staring off as Jessica Macbeth did helps us to establish a connection with the cards, and see their potential.

That's my next step. I found the one I disliked immediately, but I had two I really liked and had difficulty deciding between them, although I did choose one.

Thank you for your wishes. :)